5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked fun for you and the children
Published 1 month ago by J. Woodland

3.0 out of 5 stars Improvement
Base on NiteFinder, it not simply improves the power but also slightly reshapes.
More handy in general. But one shot at time makes it not really useful.
Published 21 months ago by Kiwi Lin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked fun for you and the children, 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Awesome fun, I bought 4 guns to have battles with my mates and their children. This is my back up weapon I keep it tucked in the back of my jeans. The laser sight is cool, it's a shame it's a single shot but at the end of the day it's all about the fun and shooting your mate in his nipple piercing from 15 feet is painful for him but priceless. I have an elite jolt as a baby backup a strongarm 8 shooter and a rapidstrike with 2 extra clips.

Yes I am a 35 year old guy, but when your up against a 7, 8, 10 and 11 year old it's war, last time we had a play fight I got taken out by my mates 6 year old daughter with an outstanding rebound shot off the living room celling.

The only problem with nerf is the cleanup after. But it's good harmless clean fun.

My one suggestion if you are going to buy these guns for battles like ours get some eye protection for the children we use paintball masks because it covers the whole face and look cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty Nerf, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
The best birthday prezzie ever thank's Mum!! That's my eight year old's review what more can i say? Oh ouch when when i get hit ha ha!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything fine!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Item exactly as shown, fast delivery, secure packaging, reasonable price.
As for the use... I couldn't know, but a 11 year old boy, looks really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... intro to nerf for a 6 year old its great. Goes waaaay further than I was expecting so ..., 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
As an intro to nerf for a 6 year old its great. Goes waaaay further than I was expecting so have to be mildly careful where its used indoors. It only holds 3 dart things but I knew that before I bought it. Have bought an extra pack of them for when they inevitably get lost.
Easy to use (for 6 year old) and great price too. Only prob was we had to buy another one for his younger brother. Obviously, I now need to get one too so I can teach them how to play responsibly....:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift well received, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
I purchased this as a birthday present , giver reluctant to part with it. Effective in battle, a well received gift .

5.0 out of 5 stars ... WITH MOST OF THE 'NERF' GUN RANGE THESE ARE GREAT FUN TO HAVE SHOOT OUTS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, 9 Aug 2014
Mrs. K. Gardner "alan hydon" (stoke golding, britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
AS WITH MOST OF THE 'NERF' GUN RANGE THESE ARE GREAT FUN TO HAVE SHOOT OUTS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, I HAVE SEVERAL OF THE LARGER 'NERF' GUNS AND CARRY THESE SMALLER ONES IN SIDE HOLSTERS FOR BACK UP, WE ARE ALL EX SERVICE MEN AND PLAY SOLDIERS AT NIGHT AFTER DOING MEDIEVAL SHOWS FOR THE PUBLIC, THESE VERY WELL MADE AND SUPERB FUN FOR ALL AGES, GET ONE ( OR SEVERAL ) YOU WONT BE SORRY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf N-Strike, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
So much fun enjoyed with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
First off I have small hands, and this still feels a bit small even in them. Slightly smaller than a PPK/G26 subcompact. However the rest is more like a larger pistol. Still feels rather substantial to hold though. Should be good for kids as young as 6 although the laser and trigger might be a little stiff. the pull back to 'prime' the gun is great. Holds 2 more darts near the muzzle so reloading is quick. Rather good accuracy, will hit in the little laser light upto around 5m away 90% of the time.

Nice little starter Nerf gun or side-arm. Would have been better with a clip system IMO... but I guess this way the cost is kept to the low end.

Will hit targets further out but as the darts get damaged they loose accuracy. Easily shoots about 15-20m when aimed up a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Bought this for myself and a friend who was feeling down. We're both in our twenties and we have so far (after a few days) had amazing fun with them! The gun shoots fast and pretty far and aiming with a light is also a laugh. Our guy friends also played with them and were very entertained! Basically, laser quest but cheaper and playable at home. I recommend for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy Son, 24 April 2014
A. Kent "Acknowledge" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
He's been after one of these for some time and now he's happy with this one. We bought the target as well, just as an incentive to protect other things!

Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster