5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty Nerf
The best birthday prezzie ever thank's Mum!! That's my eight year old's review what more can i say? Oh ouch when when i get hit ha ha!!
Published 22 months ago by sarah r

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but...
Published 23 months ago by Neil Goodacre

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty Nerf, 4 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything fine!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Item exactly as shown, fast delivery, secure packaging, reasonable price.
As for the use... I couldn't know, but a 11 year old boy, looks really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked fun for you and the children, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Awesome fun, I bought 4 guns to have battles with my mates and their children. This is my back up weapon I keep it tucked in the back of my jeans. The laser sight is cool, it's a shame it's a single shot but at the end of the day it's all about the fun and shooting your mate in his nipple piercing from 15 feet is painful for him but priceless. I have an elite jolt as a baby backup a strongarm 8 shooter and a rapidstrike with 2 extra clips.

Yes I am a 35 year old guy, but when your up against a 7, 8, 10 and 11 year old it's war, last time we had a play fight I got taken out by my mates 6 year old daughter with an outstanding rebound shot off the living room celling.

The only problem with nerf is the cleanup after. But it's good harmless clean fun.

My one suggestion if you are going to buy these guns for battles like ours get some eye protection for the children we use paintball masks because it covers the whole face and look cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift well received, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
I purchased this as a birthday present , giver reluctant to part with it. Effective in battle, a well received gift .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Bought this for myself and a friend who was feeling down. We're both in our twenties and we have so far (after a few days) had amazing fun with them! The gun shoots fast and pretty far and aiming with a light is also a laugh. Our guy friends also played with them and were very entertained! Basically, laser quest but cheaper and playable at home. I recommend for all ages!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice blaster. Strong and accurate, 9 Jan. 2015
S. Richardson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
A very nice blaster. Strong and accurate, however it lacks the capacity to make it a primary weapon in any Nerf fight.

That said this is an assassin's weapon. The red light that can be switched on with a simple pull of a separate trigger is both very atmospheric, and unlike most Nerf sights, actually does help you hit the target.

This is smaller than the previous non Elite version of this blaster which along with its range are the main advantages it has over it's predecessor.

The earlier version however features an adjustable 'laser pointer' however which is a real plus, added to which it has a dual pull trigger which allows you to pull gently to aim the 'laser' before pilling fully to shoot. The downside with this is you cannot shoot without also firing the light beam, however it is simpler.

All in all I like both blasters equally, but can't help wishing they had combined the best bits of both into just one gun.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Nerf gun is not just for kids, 19 April 2015
N Andrews - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
Bought one of these Nerf guns in a local shop as a birthday present for a friend's son, without expecting it to be that good - but once the kids had gone to bed, it turned out to give some of the best fun I've had in ages.

The gun itself has a simple pull back mechanism which clicks when the spring is in position, and then the foam projectile is released when you pull the trigger. There's no safety catch, but that's fine as the trigger needs a good tug to fire. The range is pretty impressive, launching the projectile a good 25 metres - we ended up taking pot shots at a motley line up of superhero toys and dolls to try and knock them off the mantelpiece.

It comes with three orange tipped, foam Nerf bullets, but I recommend you get some more as you don't want to run out of ammo in the middle of a foam fight!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but..., 3 Aug. 2013
Neil Goodacre - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
There seems to be a fault with this gun's design. We got one delivered and it lasted for about five minutes before developing a weird fault where it would just spit out each dart that was loaded into it. It made no difference whether it was cocked, and happened without pulling the trigger. Literally, we put in a dart and it just popped out without any umph. So we sent that one back and got a replacement.

The replacement arrived yesterday morning nad has survived nearly two days of play before developing the same fault, although this time round it's intermitent and can be overcome with perseverence, for a time at least.

It is probably worth mentioning that we have also had a Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster for a couple of weeks and it has proven to be very durable so this fault seems specific to the Firestrike.

So, the Firestrike was fun while it lasted, but just lacked the durability that you'd expect from a toy like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The darts are soft foam which only slightly hurt but wouldn't like to take one in the face or worse a ..., 1 July 2015
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
My son loves this gun. He is nearly 4 years old.

It projects the target light well in a dim/dark room well.

Nurf guns are powerful so he knows not to fire it at anyone. & if he ever did I would confiscate it immediately. The darts are soft foam which only slightly hurt but wouldn't like to take one in the face or worse a eye.

Great for firing at targets as it has the target light to help aim

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster (Toy)
First off I have small hands, and this still feels a bit small even in them. Slightly smaller than a PPK/G26 subcompact. However the rest is more like a larger pistol. Still feels rather substantial to hold though. Should be good for kids as young as 6 although the laser and trigger might be a little stiff. the pull back to 'prime' the gun is great. Holds 2 more darts near the muzzle so reloading is quick. Rather good accuracy, will hit in the little laser light upto around 5m away 90% of the time.

Nice little starter Nerf gun or side-arm. Would have been better with a clip system IMO... but I guess this way the cost is kept to the low end.

Will hit targets further out but as the darts get damaged they loose accuracy. Easily shoots about 15-20m when aimed up a bit.

NERF N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster