5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain!
When my daughter lost all her accessories I was dreading having to buy more, the Baby Annabell range is far too expensive. While doing my Christmas shopping online I found this, bargain! Item came brand new in box and is perfect! very quick dispatch... highly recommended!
Published 5 months ago by Terentino

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for first annabell
Published 2 months ago by Mad Ferret Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain!, 18 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for first annabell, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack (Toy)
I bought this to go with my nieces first baby annabell moves as it didn't come with any accessories, but it's totally not designed for it which is really frustrating. Surely there must be accessories for baby Annabella little sister. I was also disappointed that the bottle didn't have magic milk in it, so I have returned it and ordered another feeding kit from Melissa and Doug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it states, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack (Toy)
Just what my little girl wanted so would recommend for this that are looking for these items. A bit expensive but that's how it is for popular toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a 3 year olds stocking, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack (Toy)
Just what I wanted and compliments my other purchases.very realistic and very well made and nicely presented and arrived in good condition with the packaging intact

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottle let the product down, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack (Toy)
The bottle on this is nothing like a real baby bottle and instead just has a very long straw which is dangerous - perfect for sticking in eyes, up noses or in ears. Even if they had a shorter straw it would be better (like the dummy).

I would not recommend this to product at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissatisfied, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack (Toy)
After I paid for this item it went down from 20 pounds to. 11 pound very disappointed in Amazon reluctant to buy any thing else from them it has also happend with some other things

ARRAY(0xa99c9594)