on 23 December 2013
This item was a gift for my daughter, she was happy with the item but this item only works with the baby born interactive doll, so I wouldn't purchase it for a normal doll. Great delivery.
on 28 January 2014
This seemed a really nice product but unfortunately the zip broke within 24 hours. I saw it happen and my 7 year old daughter did not force it - it just broke. Its not up to much which is a shame because other than that it was a nice product. I returned to Amazon.
on 6 February 2014
Bought for grandaughter who takes her baby everwhere with her. Even took dolly in sleeping bag to nursery. Thinks she is grown up. This is a sturdy way to carry doll without needing a pram. Recommend to all little girls?
on 19 November 2013
The zip broke within ten minutes of opening and my granddaughter is not heavy handed.
I wouldn't buy this product again.
on 25 January 2014
Ideal for my little girls who fight over it by it is made well and washes well to! I will be buying another one!!
on 3 October 2015
Bought this for my daughter birthday after 2 months the zipper broke and can't be used any more. Amazon told me that there is only 30days return policy even if it is broken. In a proper shop you have a 1 year warranty if it breaks. Don't waist your money apparently the zipper is a common problem on this product and Amazon won't help you after a month:-(
on 17 February 2015
Fantastic! Bought for my 4 year olds Baby Born doll and she carries it around everywhere. The interactive part makes it sound like the baby gurgles and makes other noises. Baby fits perfectly inside.
on 11 December 2014
A bargain price for this item.Its the cheapest website I highly recommended AMAZON as it's expensive everywhere including E-bay...! I'll bit my daughter will be so chuff with her CHRISTMAS presents.
on 20 March 2015
If I could get my daughter to use it for the proper doll it would be perfect.
It does auto shut off after a while though so you will need to turn it off and back on :)
on 28 October 2014
The product is lovely but when you put the doll in it doesn't balance very well and younger children could have an issue with the doll falling out head first

See one answered question