5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatsuit
Excellent product and a very good price. Quick delivery. I sweat brilliantly with this suit during a good workout and I'm sure it's helping speed up the process of me losing weight a bit quicker. Would recommend.
Published 10 months ago by P. Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars The XXL is large at best!
The suit I bought was XXL for a reason, I'm a big bloke. There is no way that the size is correct as I can't get it on. The XXL is large at best!
Published 4 months ago by Jim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The XXL is large at best!, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Authentic RDX Fight Me Neoprene Sweat Shirt Rash Guard Sauna Suit Weight Loss Top MMA (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatsuit, 17 Feb 2014
P. Jackson (Lowestoft UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 6 Feb 2014
Am very happy at the moment as it does the job & as yet has not started to fall apart like many of the cheaper versions on sale on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Ticket, 3 Sep 2013
Overall:

Ordered this to escalate my fat burning cardio workouts. Arrived today, wore it under my usual workout clothing today at the gym and, well, it certainly delivers! I sweated liberally and satisfactorily. Shall see how it goes as I use it more.

A few points of feedback:

- Efficient delivery within specified period.
- I ordered a medium size which is just right for me and zipper, etc all work well.
- Having noted other reviews, I took the precaution of wearing a thin base layer under the suit which absorbed some of the sweat, prevented any chafing and made removing the suit after my workout effortless.

Update (one month later - October 2013)

Have been wearing the suit regularly (4-5 times a week) at the gym for my cardio workouts and resistance work and find it excellent for support, maintaining body warmth and escalating sweat. No chafing, dries well, washing in cold water without difficulty.

A successful purchase for my purposes, anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Quality and it delivered results as promised, 8 July 2014
CoyDC "Cocoy DC" (GENEVE, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Best Quality and it delivered results as promised. Using it for about 1 month now and it still fits me well.

I agree that their sizing is a little small and I suggest you get one size bigger. Followed this advice and mine suits me great,

5.0 out of 5 stars Sauna sweat siut, 16 May 2014
It does exactly what it said it would do!,sweat sweat sweat!!,highly recommend!!,very comfortable to wear!,no chaffing or rubbing on your skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 21 April 2014
Awsome product just a little tight on the shoulders unfortunately, huge quantity of sweat released, nice and comfortable buy it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Item very big although I asked for M. by ..., 16 Sep 2014
Item very big although I asked for M. by the neck closure is so wide that come out all the body hit out . I asked my money back and never received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scuba Diving, 29 July 2014
I look like I'm going scuba diving whilst running with this on but it does work so its a small price to pay to look slimmer, fitter and stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SWEAT SUIT EVER, 27 Feb 2014
I need to lose around 20lbs this suit is awsome, I wear this suit whilst at work ,underneath my uniform. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU WEAR IT OVER THIN CLOTHING, IF YOU DO THIS. I am loosing my weight at about 3lbs a week which is very good.
My waist was a 40 so I ordered a large , I had to send it back to get a XXL ,TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEA OF THE SIZING.
I was not impressed with the returns service, I returned it by Special Dely (next day), but it still took them 2weeks to return my item, and would not have done so then had I not complained.
This product also comes without washing instructions,again I had to contact them about this.
BUT THE PRODUCT IS FAULTLESS PROVIDING YOU GET THE RIGHT SIZE, ITS DOING A GOOD JOB.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›