on 8 September 2013
Looks good but the light only lasted for two nights so had to insert new batteries which only lasted another 2 nights again. On both occasions, the batteries inserted were brand new and supplied from a well known and reliable manufacturer. The light is designed to provide a little light throughout the night and that is its actual purpose but regretfully it failed to work after such a short period.
It clearly does not do what it's meant to do for long enough and at the very least I expected the batteries would last for at least one month before needing replacing which would of been far more acceptable.
I am very disappointed but because the appearance of this bunny is lovely and bonny, I have decided to use it merely as an ornament in my daughters bedroom instead of throwing it away which would be wrong since it is adorable. The two stars I have given this light goes to the appearance of the sweet little bunny which puts a smile on my baby's face every day.
Kind regards
Maggie
on 29 March 2013
bought for all the little cherubs i know,

they all loved them, lovely light and look expensive, wish I'd bought one for

myself to fall asleep with. highly recommend
on 21 February 2013
i love this but the battery is very small and can come out quiet easily, which is very bad considering this was bought for my 2 year old. She hasnt took the battery out yet and she may not but its something to think about, other than that its gorgeous, cute and she loves it, good value for money and great delivery.
on 5 February 2013
I love bunnys and when i saw this i knew it would be great for me. At first i thought it would be silly to buy for myself but infact it looks great on my bedside table! It also gives off quite a strong light
on 10 February 2014
Although quite small, this little bunny is really cute. However, my baby girls uses it at a toy, and not as a nightlight. The actual light fades within an hour, and I already tried changing the batteries - not worth the trouble. Also it seems that something is loose inside the bunny. I don't really recommend it, as I have bought to be a nightlight, and not a toy - I have hudnreds of toys.
on 20 April 2013
THIS IS A VERY PRETTY LITTLE LIGHT FOR A CHILDS BEDROOM, DELIVERY WAS VERY FAST ONE OF THOSE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKES YOU SMILE, GREAT VALUE
on 9 January 2014
Great idea and nice light given off, daughter loved it. but only lasted two nights so returned it. Didn't want to waste time constantly replacing batteries and it needs 3.
on 26 September 2013
my little girl loved it but it does nt give off a very bright night light its okay if you have it really close to them but not as good as the plug in night lights if your looking for something to gentley light up the whole room this wont do it. Cute but also much smaller than I thought it would be.
on 21 October 2013
3/5 battery went very quickly but the wee one loved it at night in her bed room good buy ok
on 31 March 2014
It is small but it's still a cute little nightlight that can be picked up at night (if required). The on/off switch is located underneath and is too fiddly for my little one to operate the bunny does get left on for longer than I would like.