5.0 out of 5 stars I can breathe!!!
Published 20 months ago by JFmum

3.0 out of 5 stars Working for nostril dilation but can be painful
It does the job but can be painful if worn throughout the night, particularly on the nasal septum. It did increase airflow for me.
Published 8 months ago by R. Gabbrielli

5.0 out of 5 stars I can breathe!!!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Airmax nasal dilator, against nasal congestion - Trial pack (Small & Medium) - Recommended by physicians (Personal Care)
I have had sinus problems all my life, and over the last 3 years have had 4 operations and am scheduled for another one. Each op has made problem worse and now have permanent infection, despite being on antibiotics for over 2 years. Find sleeping and exercise very difficult because of breathing problems, so permanently tired. Airmax dilator arrived two days ago, and I tried it straight away. Wow. I can breathe! Not uncomfortable at all - although I am very used to having people poking things into my nose, so it may be uncomfortable for a while if you're not used to this.. Have slept really well last two nights and feel almost human again. Cannot understand why doctors have not suggested someting like this to ease symptoms. Husband can confirm that "snoring" (or weird noise i make when struggling to breathe) has stopped, so good news all round. Will definitely be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 13 Jan 2014
This is counter intuitive to me, but it really works and I don't notice it. I've used nasal strips for years, but they're expensive and sometimes take the skin off my nose. I don't know how long it will last, as I expect the plastic softens over time and might not hold its shape. But after a month, I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves sleep quality, 4 Nov 2013
They work, they improve sleep quality. I can breath through my nose easier with them in, therefore I do not sleep with my mouth open and snore.
Tried the trial pack, then went for a pack of the mediums... will certainly buy more, and would recommend to anyone who is having difficulty with sleep quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars airmax, 27 May 2013
jonnyinter (dudley west midlands uk) - See all my reviews
I did like this product, \i am not sure it has stopped me snoring but,having no partner to dig me in the ribs I can't tell. I no longer wake up with a dry mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airmax nasel dilator, 22 May 2013
These arrived without delay and in very good condition, and I have found them to do the job perfectly. What more do you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Trial Pack, 11 April 2013
Used small size from trial pack.
Fitted well.
Had a very good night's sleep.
Not sure if it cured the snoring as yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, 6 Jun 2014
After many years of waking my husband up with my snoring we ended up resorting to separate beds most nights. My snoring would keep him awake and he would try to wake me up many times to stop me snoring. It was becoming so tiring and stressful, we both had to sleep in separate rooms so we could sleep and not feel shattered the next day. I had given up all hope when I decided to try the strips that stick on the nose they seemed to work but were not a long term solution too painful to keep tearing strips of your nose every day. I came across these dilators and they have changed my life and my husbands, since wearing them for about two weeks we have both had full nights of sleep and not once have we had to sleep in separate rooms.

Totally amazing! The only downside is that sometimes they fall out but maybe I will get the hang of keeping them in over time or perhaps I need to try the bigger size?

thanks from Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't sleep without them., 6 Feb 2014
I only found out about these a few months ago. They keep the air flowing freely up the nose and so no air starvation wake ups! Also seem to help stop snoring.

4.0 out of 5 stars At last a good nights sleep!, 24 Sep 2014
i suffer from a really blocked nose due to allergies, which always seems worse at night when trying to sleep. I have used breathe right plasters very successfully for a few years but these are expensive and i seem to have developed an allergy to them as they now leave the skin on & under my nose blotchy. I felt pretty desperate to find a replacement & think this is it. It felt a little uncomfy at first, but after persevering for about a week i am very happy with the product which definitely works & makes sleeping a lot easier. The dilator is easy to put in if you wet it first & stays in all night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good not perfect ..., 7 Jan 2013
Ian Owen - See all my reviews
I've had an issue for a few months now, feeling like I can't breathe especially whilst lying down. I've used Breathe Right plasters before and these help but using them every night means the skin gets pulled of your nose!

So I thought I'd give these a try. I find they work far better than the Breathe Right strip. However, after a period of time this product hurts the inside of my nose between my two nostrils. I do have a deviated septum so maybe this is just because of the way my nose is shaped. I would strongly suggest that you try them, however, as my title says these are good but not perfect.