5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - if applied correctly
I don't understand why people are having trouble with these.
Apply great if you do it properly - watch a YouTube video if you don't know how. Same technique for any brand of screen protector.
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by C Marlow

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do.
I found it a bit tricky to attach to my screen and subsequently wasted two before getting it right. However due to my previous attempts I neglected to clean the screen again so the are some marks towards the top.

Just because I found them difficult to use doesn't mean they don't work, as my last attempt attests to.
Published 21 months ago by Mr. K. P. Redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - if applied correctly, 29 Dec. 2012
C Marlow - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 820 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
I don't understand why people are having trouble with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do., 6 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Dec. 2012
Quite simply brilliant, came exactly as described and were very easy to apply (unlike some protectors out there!) and there were no bubbles. Also right size for screen too which is always a bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 5 Sept. 2013
They go on fine. First one scuffed as i applied a bit heavy-handedly. But there are lots so i just replaced after a week or so. They ate cheap enough to replace when needed

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for the price, 14 Oct. 2013
kept my screen unscratched but the protector itself gets scratched far too easily, find my self having to replace the screen protector far too often

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Flawed, 26 Nov. 2012
Now unlike the other reviews, I had no issue with bubbles or the size, in fact the fit is absolutely spot on and I have applied 2 now to my lumia 820 bubble free. Now you might ask why I've applied 2? This is where the flaw comes in, using the phone the way I used my previous phone with a screen protector I have had to replace the first one because of how easily deep scratches that make it difficult to use the screen have appeared. I put this down at first to a poor protector out of the batch but now the second one is going the same way and I'm about to change it again. This means that I'm currently using about 1 a week, not good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumia 820 screen protector, 2 April 2013
Great product easy to fit and lasts really well. Think I will replace the phone before I can use all the covers.