Published 21 months ago by Aly

2.0 out of 5 stars Letters not easy to transfer
When attempting to transfer some of the letters stuck to the film so I e-mailed the company to ask for instructions to make sure I was doing it properly. I didn't get a reply. I got another person to try the transfer and they had the same problem and told me it wouldn't work.
Published 11 months ago by Laura Spencer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great transfer once you manage to get it attached to the application layer., 23 July 2013
This review is from: 'This way to the Ministry of Magic' funny joke vinyl toilet sticker (BLACK)
I would have given this item 5 stars if it hadn't have been so difficult to get the transfer to adhere to the applicator sheet. The instructions state you should rub it with a credit card but believe me it sounds much easier than it was. In the end I had to use a brass book mark and really 'scrub' the transfer. I was concerned I might damage it but it wasn't going to work any other way.Now it may have been because it was a very warm day and the transfer seemed fixed to the top layer. However once I had finally got the transfer where I wanted it it was very easy to do the final application into position on the loo. Once fitted it is of very high quality - looks like its been hand painted on and my Harry Potter mad family love it.
I would recommend this product but maybe don't apply it when we are in the middle of a heat wave.

2.0 out of 5 stars Letters not easy to transfer, 1 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun, 8 Mar. 2014
Slightly fiddly to fit as the black plastic letters tended to come away with the backing paper, but easily dealt with. The sticker is quite thick plastic so is a little more obvious than I expected, but it is up to the job. Has been much appreciated though no one has actually disappeared yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great! Stickers wasn't even cut straight and when sticker ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Not great! Stickers wasn't even cut straight and when sticker was peeled off, half the letters stayed behind. I had to really smooth over the whole thing, to get every letter off when I peeled. There isn't a lot that can go wrong with selling these, but there wasn't a lot right unfortunately! :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar. 2014
Easy to fix on and looks great. Always receive comments from friends using the bathroom! We are all Harry Potter fans so we love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 Mar. 2014
my daughter is a big potter fan and loves this in her en suite.. was a great surprise for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb. 2014
First review ive ever written as I don't normally bother, but have to say this is brilliant. Looks really good and harry potter mad daughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 3 Oct. 2013
Cant wait to give this to my friend as a present.. He is a big harry potter fan, so i am sure he will love and find as funny as i do..

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 8 Jun. 2013
EVERYONE THAT COMES TO MY NEW HOUSE SPENDS MORE TIME ADMIRING THE DOWNSTAIRS TOILET NOW! IT WAS SO EASY TO APPLY AND LOOKS ACE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product and fabulous price, 9 Sept. 2014
Adore this. My toilet looks so funky now. I am a massive Harry potter fan a lot of my friends have commented on how cool it looks. I have cleaned the toilet many times and it has remained in perfect condition. Wonderful product and a fabulous price. Well recommended

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›