4.0 out of 5 stars Look beautiful and expensive but do not feel that way
Published on 24 May 2013 by Natalia

3.0 out of 5 stars You really do get what you pay for - these ...
You really do get what you pay for - these earrings have quite an attractive design but don't bear close inspection. I'm a bit cheesed off as, when I opened the box they were in, one little diamante fell out and I had to glue it back.
Published 10 months ago by Patsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Look beautiful and expensive but do not feel that way, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Austrian Crystal Made with Swarovski Elements earrings/stud/drop For Women (Jewellery)
I bought these earrings to wear for a friend's wedding. They arrived quickly, everything is like on the picture, very beautiful, added some glamor to my simple black dress, look great on photos. The only problem is that the clasps are not very good, they get loose under the weight of earrings and the earrings try to fall, I had to constantly tighten them. I normally wear small earrings in gold/diamonds but did not want to spend a fortune on bigger real earrings for one day event, these earrings did a great job, but if I did not pay attention, I would probably remain without one of them very quickly. The problem can be easily solved with extra silicon fixers, I was lucky to find some at home, I wish I thought about it early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value. Fabulous earrings, 11 Dec. 2012
Amazing value and really gorgeous, glamorous earrings. I could not believe how beautiful they were when I opened the box. They look very expensive and well designed and are light and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars glamour, 30 Aug. 2013
I got these as a wedding present for a friend and she absolutely loved them. I was worried they were going to be a bit too big and for a glamourous lady they were just the right size. they are delicate and beautiful and come in a beautiful case. I would buy a pair for myself if they were just a tiny bit smaller coz I cant really wear big earings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 30 April 2013
I bought these earrings for my daughter to wear on her prom.
She loves them and they look stunning on her; all her friends
commented on her earrings saying how beautiful and sparkly
they looked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very glitzy, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought to wear with a very posh evening dress they looked great, felt great and could be seen under my shoulder length hair, as they moved about the light caught them and really sparkled.

4.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 20 Dec. 2013
These blingy earrings for xmas are fantastic, they look amazing. Only problem is the backs are those rubbish plastic things and they are very loose

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely earings, 11 Dec. 2013
These are the pretiest and most reasonably priced earings I have ever bought,I really recomend them, well finished and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely earrings, 10 Dec. 2013
Arrived in time for my Christmas party which I was very happy with because they looked amazing.. good quality for the price and really do look like they do in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought these for a special event and was so delighted that I ordered the matching bracelet which unfortunately was broken when it arrived.

The earrings are better than they look in the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Oct. 2013
Good price better than I expected looks classy and I really liked the packaging I would recommend this product lovely

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›