on 20 February 2013
this bag is really well made and looks good but it is small, my son needs a back pack for school and hes deadly 60 mad but he has homework folder, pencil case, p.e kit packed lunch and seprate drink and its just too small, the netted sides are a great idea but not big enough for a drinks bottle, and front pocket very slim, my son is really dissapointed that i returned this item as he so wanted this back pack so will continue the search and find one thats a better size.
on 7 April 2014
This was bought for a six year old so its just the right size. I was expecting it to be smaller after reading the other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. Its 14 inches long and 12 inches wide when flat. This was more than enough for a school bag for books or his packed lunch and school trips etc.

A few reviews mention the size so I measured it while flat.
I think a bigger bag may be to big for a small child, so for me this size is perfect.

I would recommend this bag.
on 23 February 2014
Son loves it but not quite a big enough space water bottle.
Seller sent wrong item, but once informed rectified this promptly. Good service.
on 4 June 2014
Arrived promptly, my little boy was thrilled. Very well made and colourful. He is using it for school, but i get the feeling that this backpack will be used for lots of activities too. Wide padded shoulder straps were good too.
on 29 January 2016
Great for young fans of Deadly 60 etc. A sensible size - doesn't hold a vast quantity of stuff but then it's easier for kids to haul around themselves.
Made a much appreciated Christmas present and at a reasonable price.
on 26 February 2015
I purchased this backpack for my son's 6th birthday : it is perfect!
Good size, he can put in all his school stuff, and he loves it.
Quick notice : side pockets a little bit tiny to welcome a large water bottle.
on 7 March 2014
My boys love the programme the deadly creatures and these great bags that go with their deadly 60 shark lunch boxes, and water bottle - very happy boys... informative and the envy of their mates.
on 6 December 2015
Used for PE for a 10 yr old boy twice a week. Nice size and easily holds trainers and PE kit. Great quality material. No issues at all. Get this and you will not regret it!
on 5 January 2014
My little grandson was very pleased with this. He cant wait to show it off at school. xmas day he was dancing all over the place with this on his back. So funny.
on 27 October 2014
Great backpack. My son was so happy with this for school. Perfect size to accommodate his A4 size homework without being too bulky. Would recommend x