Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

On first application my screen resembled the moon with a frightening number of air bubbles but these all rubbed out within a few minutes to leave a crystal clear surface.

Size-wise, these are a perfect fit for the mini iPad although I note from reviews that other purchasers have not been so fortunate. Mine were purchased from RK Wireless UK (fulfilled by Amazon).

Fitting was on the slightly tricky side, possibly because the size of the screen does not allow for much manipulation of a stiff plastic sheet. I made sure the screen was clean and also wiped over both sides of the protector to avoid any transfer of dust. Whilst I tried to ease the cover slowly down onto the screen air bubbles formed immediately and I decided to just apply it quickly and see if I could get the air bubbles out afterwards. Luckily my initial alignment was good, the protector fitted perfectly and those air bubbles were easy to remove using the edge of a credit card.

To summarise, ensure your screen is free of dust and fingerprints, check alignment and don't concern yourself with air bubbles as these do rub out. With six protectors in each pack, you also have spares if needed.
on 27 December 2012
Very fast delivery and despatch, but unfortunately the screen protectors are not accurate in size and do not fit. I have fitted many types of these screens for various devices from ipads, iPhone, kindles,mobiles etc, and have never had a problem other than the normal issues with fitting.

On the mini ipad like other devices you are governed by a home button or/and a camera pinhole to obtain alignment. On these protectors, with the camera and circular button aligned, the protector overhung the sides of the ipad by about 3mm and had to be trimmed with a sharp hobby knife.

These were the worst fitting of any I have ever applied. The hole centres for the button/camera were accurate, but the overall dimensions were pretty poor. You should not have to trim them down to fit. If anything they should be slightly under-size because you do not need to protect the screen at the perimeter because that's an area you don't use.
on 3 April 2013
I suppose I should have suspected that such a cheap product would be useless. Firstly the labels showing you which side is which stuck leaving that horrible sticky residue- not great on my new mini iPad . Secondly they would not adhere to the screen at all. Thirdly following the instructions to use a credit card to smooth the protector on left it scratched. Absolute rubbish.
on 16 February 2013
I always have problems applying these, it's an acquired technique that doesn't come easily to some. The holes lined up ok for the front camera and home key. Once I discovered how to fit it without leaving a trail of bubbles it was fine. A bit like hanging wallpaper, smooth out the air bubbles as you go. I noticed that fingermarks don't show as they do without a protector, and touch screen sensitivity isn't affected. After paying out a lot of money for an Ipad mini this is a very small price to pay to stop the screen getting damaged/scratched.
on 11 April 2013
This is an utterly useless product as it came with no instructions. It is impossible to line it up with the screen correctly without the adhesive backing being sucked onto the screen with static electricity and ending up with a lot of tiny air bubbles between the screen and the plastic screen protector no matter how carefully you try and they are impossible to remove.The first one creased during application which was impossible to remove. Take my tip and use a proper Stylus Pen and use a microfibre cloth to clean fingermarks on your screen.
on 25 February 2013
For the money paid, they are a great investment. I went back for more because I mucked up putting the first lot on, though that was my mistake. Each protector had a protective screen on both sides that has to be removed before putting the protector in place.
on 16 February 2014
I am IT engineer that prepare ipads for my employers retail stores. Someone thought to test this. What a disaster.

I have installed over 500 screen protectors. That cover brand will never go without bubbles, case closed! 6 attempts all to disaster.

I was laughed by a director who came to me with a screen protector he got witha £3 case and he got it on bubble free.

Avoid it to spend you money here, I dont know if people who rated that they think its ok to have bubbles, IT IS NOT!

Buy ANYTHING ELSE.
on 2 March 2013
Arrived really quick all as described but had dozens of air bubbles six in packet used all six and luckily one stuck with only a few air bubbles.
on 27 February 2013
These are very difficult to apply without annnoying bubbles. Probably needed to do more research before purchase, maybe others are the same.
on 7 April 2013
I found these ok but not brilliant . I struggled to get the cover on without bubbles and in the end gave up.

See one answered question