5.0 out of 5 stars Book 10 out on kobo
Book 10 is out on kobo as i checked on my phone but not on amazon? its called "his every defence"
Published on 24 Oct. 2012 by Shona

2.0 out of 5 stars Are We Being Ripped Off ?
Firstly let me say I am completely hooked BUT was it just me or are these books getting shorter and shorter ? I am starting to get the feeling that they are trying to squeeze as much money out of us as they can by splitting it into these annoyingly short books and charging us more for each one.
I finnished this book in under 2 hrs which was a great disappointment...
Published on 10 Oct. 2012 by Reading Addict

2.0 out of 5 stars Are We Being Ripped Off ?, 10 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I finnished this book in under 2 hrs which was a great disappointment considering the cost. I am now left waiting for the 10th book which is supposed to be released in October but doesn't give any clue as to when in October which is frustrating and also I'm a little worried that it will be even shorter and cost even more. This story could easily have been put into 3 decent length books so at least we might have felt they were value for money.
I read the 50 Shades trilogy in 3 days yes that was all 3 books but even though I read them quickly I felt it was money well spent, unfortunately although I want to know what happens next I am beginning to feel we are being ripped off and treated like Mugs for continuing to spend money on these ever shrinking instalments.
Not sure wether I will bother with any more to be honest.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
well put it this way i will not be buying book 10 i loved others and could'nt wait to read next one but this book bored me, story to short why not put whole story into 3 longer books i have spent never spent so much on one story

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 10 out on kobo, 24 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 9, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I love the whole series of books but was disappointed that i found book 9 by accident why is it not showing under For His pleasure or under Kelly favor. Still can't wait for book 10

4.0 out of 5 stars great series loved them all, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
Loved all nine of the books, but totally gutted you can't get book 10 on the kindle, so my answer is why and when will it be out on kindle,a very dissapointed reader ?????

2.0 out of 5 stars way too short - read within 90 minutes, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I have purchased every one of the For his pleasure and has accepted that they are shorter than most books, but this one is ridiculously short. It took me a total of 90 minutes to read this from start to finish. Needless to say i felt very disappointed to have spent £2 on a "short story". I would much rather wait a bit longer and have longer books, than buy a book this length. I am reading free blogs online that are a third of the length and are free. Please give us longer books!

1.0 out of 5 stars his every move, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
yet again wasted my money on 1chapter book, will not be buying the next chaper that's what it is. shouldn't be aloud

1.0 out of 5 stars Wont Bother, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I have been waiting for book 9 to come out but going by the reviews and how short it is I won't be bothering..

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I think i also have to agree with the other reviews that although this book was Ok it wasnt brilliant and I too found it by accident, and also it does say at the end of book 8 that book 9 is to be released in September, only for it to be released in October. I read this book in a few hours and found myself feeling really disappointed that we now have to wait for book 10 to find out what Hunters secrets are! I like Kallie but think that she is far to weak and needy and to be honest getting abit annoyed with her that she puts up with all of that rubbish from Hunter when in real life would this be the case. I will read book 10 but not sure how long that these can pan out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short by far, 13 Oct. 2012
Ap Nj Dorrall "nicky0512" (plymouth,devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: His Every Move (For His Pleasure, Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say that I have enjoyed the series up to now. Red & Nicole are characters who I came to really engage with, but Kallie is a character who lacks depth of any kind and Hunter is a truly awful person. These books are written very poorly, you could almost imagine that they were written by someone else, they lack any substance to them & I hate the way in which the female protagonist is portrayed. They also appear to be getting shorter and shorter. I will not be looking for number 10 in the series.