5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold weather
This is perfect for those colder days and keeps you warm before you get going but doesn't over heat you. Lovely colour and good quality like all the More Mile items I have bought. Long sleeves with thumb holes are great to keep wrists warm and cover gloves when really cold.
Published 18 months ago by Polthurne

3.0 out of 5 stars quite warm
will be good in cooler evenings, nice colour, ok for the price, snug fitting, nice length will do the job.
Published 11 months ago by Maureen McGuckin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold weather, 25 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome running top, stylish and breathable!, 28 Sept. 2014
As Ned Stark says, winter is coming, so I really wanted a long sleeve running top to prepare for it. After much investigation, I settled for this and I am very pleased.

First of all, the price is very reasonable. I don't have 40+ pounds to fork out on running tops from Nike&co., but I didn't want to compromise too much on quality. And I didn't! I've worn this top four times and I felt very comfortable. The fleecy interior makes it really pleasant to wear only with a sports bra underneath and the zip makes it really easy to adjust how much air do you want to come in. It is still too warm in London for this top, but I expect that in the winter it will keep me warm and nice.

As for the fit, I find it spot on. I alternate between a 10/12, depending on the design, more closer to a 12. I read that some people found it too tight, so I bought the 12. I am a reasonably fit person, not skinny, with broad shoulders and arms and I found it to fit me perfectly. It is not loose or baggy, but I'm sure I could fit a vest under it if it gets really cold in the winter. It also doesn't ride up at the back, which is a big deal for me.

All in all, great quality for the price. If you'd rather spend your money on great running shoes and save up on the gear, then this top is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great running top, 11 Jan. 2014
Ms. L. C. Paine "loopy101" (Newquay, UK) - See all my reviews
I have one of these in green and one in blue which I've had for a couple of years. They are simply the best running top for the money. The pocket is large enough to hold a smartphone - I have a Sony Xperia which is larger than an i-phone. The loops for thumbs are handy. It's warm, but doesn't make you clammy. It has a zip at the neck so if it gets slightly warm you can unzip. It's a snug fit, so don't go for this if you like something looser, but I find it really comfortable and warm. It's brilliant for winter runs.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 16 Nov. 2013
good fit, nice material, good sized pocket at front, colour as advertised and cosy when running in the cold
washed well,
will be buying another one

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and warm, 1 Jan. 2014
great for when I do parkruns. Parkruns are short runs 5 k when you need to be warm but not hot and close fitting so doesn't flap about

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted body, 15 April 2014
I am a 12-14 top slim body but ordered a 14 as i like a bit of room. I found it fitted more snuggly than id hoped although it wasnt to tight. It did look good and nice quality however if you have a bit of fat on your upper half id go for a size bigger than you are. Washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit!, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: WOMENS More Mile Vancouver Long Sleeved Hi-Viz Lilac thermal running top MM1464 (Apparel)
I needed a warm top for running outdoors now that the weather is cooling down and winter approaches. I ordered a pink top and a lilac top in this style and they fitted absolutely perfectly, they are just what I need for my training!

I am now going to look through more of this brand of clothing because I am so pleased with the items!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, 10 Mar. 2014
Bought this for the colour which matches my trainers and bottoms, good length sleeves and good body length. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect winter top!, 21 Mar. 2014
Excellent fit. Warm fleecy lining is truly cosy. Perfect for long winter runs. Sleeves are nice and long so you can use the thumb slot easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful soft and luxurious, 30 April 2015
Georgia Gittings-Hart (Miami Beach) - See all my reviews
Really beautiful soft and luxurious. Sleeves lovely and long. I went back and ordered every colour. Came really fast too from the UK to Austria with parcel post on a Saturday. Love the colour order up in size ot two. I am 6 feet tall and really skinny and I ordered the size 16 and the fit is perfectly, I can wear long sleeve t-shirts underneath it. Unless you like things fitting like a second skin. If you are not in great shape it will show all your lumps and bumps.