on 17 April 2014
The iPod has suffered a number of falls and remains so far unscathed. Add a screen protector for total all round protection. Makes the device easier to hold too, the new iPod's look great but they could easily slip out of dry hands if you're not careful. Same issue with the iPhone 5 and 5S. The iPhone 5C is much nicer to hold in the hand in my opinion.

Do buy from Amazon though as it was £19.99/£14.99 from my local PC World!
on 26 July 2015
Love this case! Had it for almost 2 years, and has done a fantastic job of protecting my iPod. I bought it in a store so don't know about the delivery or anything from this company, but I highly recommend this case! It is very thick and protective, and is actually quite ergonomic and fits well in my hand. I can chuck my iPod around with no fear of damage at all. Highly recommend!
on 14 November 2014
Its protected the ipod when accidentally dropped and bounced across a wooden floor a couple of times.
Some of the buttons (e.g. volume) take a bit of extra strength, but 7-year old daughter was very happy and has no problems using it.
on 6 April 2014
MY DAUGHTER SPOTTED THIS IN LOCAL SUPERMARKET WHICH WAS 3 X THE PRICE, SO VEY HAPPY WITH PRICE AND QUICK DELIVERY WHICH RESULTED IN A HAPPY DAUGHTER!!! FITS IPOD VERY SNUGGLY GIVING GOOD PROTECTION.
on 13 August 2014
Top quality product with protection in all the right places. There are many copies/knock-offs around but none are as good as the original. Add a screen protector to it and you're laughing...
on 2 December 2015
Brilliant case perfect for my daughters iPod touch and protects when iPod is dropped, it's the second one we've had and couldn't rate them enough
on 5 February 2014
The cover is ideal for protecting a new ipod and also makes it easy to know who it belongs to in a house where there are 3 different ipods.
on 13 January 2016
I LOVE IT!!! my iPod bounced when it drops so it is never even scratched! it's nice and easy to hold, unlike most 3D cases. cute design.
on 23 November 2013
Great product and packaging also delivered super fast, the same product is 15 pound in Tesco. It's always good to save a bit.
VINE VOICEon 3 July 2014
Durable and ideal protection for a child/teenager's gadget. You still have easy access to all buttons etc.

See one answered question