on 12 October 2013
i really like this hat , the material is fab... yes, indeed rain proof ... but, delivery charge too much for this item...
on 9 March 2014
Don't usually wear hats but am getting on a bit and feeling the cold and wet. I like it. Its light to wear and keeps the rain off. I'm glad I bought it. I'm pleased to have dealt with a great supplier too, excellent service and a good price.
on 29 December 2013
It is very hard to find this kind of hat in the shops. We used to get them from a stall at an agricultural show which no longer exists. Totally waterproof keeps rain out of your eyes and you can carry it around everywhere just in case.
on 8 August 2013
Nice Bush hat but I had to stick a foam strip inside as even the small was to big and would take off in the wind. Nice little hat for the winter.
on 30 October 2013
Hat is exactly as described and fits perfectly. Looks and feels very good quality, just as good as more expensive ones I have seen.
on 26 March 2014
Just what I was looking for.
Delivered next day.
Highly recommended, would shop with again if I require any outdoor clothing.
on 1 July 2015
I always traveled with one of these hats, it can be crushed and packed, yet come out your bag and looks fine, i had been looking for this for a while now after i give my first one to a mate!,i missed it so much i had to find and buy another, enough said!
on 20 December 2013
Very prompt delivery and exactly how it was described on the website. Very impressed and pleased with purchase as it is a Xmas present.
on 12 February 2013
It is unusual to get an adult's hat in x-small, most hats come in one size only which never fit my fairly small head. This fits perfectly, stays on in the wind and is totally waterproof.
on 21 November 2012
This looks like a nice waterproof hat. However I measured my head several times and I am sure these come up a bit snug. If I was going to buy a similar one again I think I will get a size larger than I think I need. Wish they did it in black to match my coat.