on 13 June 2015
I love this cream. i have tried loads of expensive creams and this one is perfect and my skin looks great for a woman of 45. I recommend this to anyone who wants retinol and it certainly helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Great price and smells fantastic. My friend give me a very expensive jar of retinol mix cream for a present and this one is much better.
Highly recommended purchase
on 11 March 2015
Love this stuff and it's really effective.
on 6 June 2016
This cream definitely makes your skin feel smoother and softer. Not good I find if you have very dry skin.
on 26 November 2014
I have been using this cream for some time now and find it easily absorbed by my skin with no greasy residue. I use it morning and night and can see some improvement in my skin.
on 23 March 2016
only just started using it wont know till further use
on 6 July 2015
It takes a bit more time to get the total result!
on 18 May 2015
Lovely cream. Absorbs well . Leaves skin soft.
on 20 June 2015
Had before..very good quality and service
on 15 August 2015
Expensive but happy with the product
on 30 May 2014
This product after 2 days, either burnt or pealed the skin on the forehead, under the eyes around the eyes and on the chin. Skin is now flaking. Will take a long time to put back the moisturiser and oils back into the skin.
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question