5.0 out of 5 stars Squash shoes at their best.
I have had problems with my heel and these shoes have helped so much especially due to their quality. For the price of just over 50 pounds you can't go wrong.
Published 12 months ago by Steve Cunningham

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made soft rubber. don't waste your money
played squash for quite a while and can honestly say these are the worst shoes I have ever had the misfortune to buy (yes including the cheapy hi-tecs of the past that are still going)

Published 9 months ago by daza

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made soft rubber. don't waste your money, 5 Nov 2013

After the first use rubber was peeling off in chunks from the front and were uncomfortable to wear (presume from the insole). contacted seller after wearing first time to be told I can't return them as they are no longer new and as I had not played within them in 14days amazon wouldn't refund me (though their a-z shows as 30 days) really unimpressed with shoes and more so discountgroup and amazon.

continued using after changing insole and after 5 months of soft use (not even once a week) the shoe fell apart from the bottom and all the blue from the front of shoe had totally warn off along with chunks of the rubber.

advice to stay well away from these the price was too good to be true and it was. will be going back to prince or even asics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Move along, 28 May 2013
Nick Matthew should request his name be removed from the endorsement ASAP! The soles fell apart within the first couple of weeks and even with Spenco Ironman support insoles the tendon on the inside of my arch was cramping from the poor support. Thanks to AmazonUK though for arranging a swift refund!

3.0 out of 5 stars Couple issues, 20 Jan 2014
Great grip and good heel support. Only issue is that it rubbed me near the heel whilst walking (not running), despite it being my size. However a pair of insoles did the trick and now I can use them effectively. I believe the issue arose because these shoes assume your feet point perfectly straight when you walk. My left foot points slightly out (not much, just a remnant from football) and that caused the rubbing. So if yours aren't perfectly forward pointing when you walk, insoles might help if it rubs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squash shoes at their best., 25 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 22 Mar 2013
HIghly recommend these shoes, bought as a replacement for some cheaper ones I couldnt get on with, these are excellent, really comfortable shoe and a joy to wear. Cant use poor shoes as an excuse for rubbish squash now !! Buy these !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome price, 20 Mar 2013
Quality pair of top level shoes, they were a little green when I tried them for the first time two days ago but that's normal..when I play I'm really hard on my heels and these seem if there's more cushion in that area than you get in asics shoes. Always have liked hi-tec shoes, seem stronger and more durable than normal. I payed 45 before p&p and the guys in the club shop couldn't believe it. Well pleased with the them