5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, seriously additive
What can I say, absolutely fantastic. Each booked gripped me completely. Loved the character's, Loved the realistic crime info and of course the romance. Looking forward to more books by alexa.
Published 18 months ago by Kerry

3.0 out of 5 stars Would recomend for the money
The first book was a good read but found the other 2 books just a wee bit repetitive with similar story lines but I would still recommend them good value for money
Published 11 months ago by Ann Alexander

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Chick lit light reading, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
Not my usual type of book but it was an entertaining read while I was stuck at home for an extended period. Completely unlikely storylines but that's what makes it perfect escapism!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected enjoyment, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as an easy read for a snowy weekend and was surprised at the enjoyment I got out of the books. Although 'easy to read' the characters were well developed and the plots exciting. It was a delight to have the set of the three books as the characters overlapped and provided a thread and consistency. Only slight criticism, I felt that the end of the books was a little rushed, but on the whole a thoroughly enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, seriously additive, 25 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved these book i just simply couldnt put it down it was well worth the money i woul of paid mor
I need more please

4.0 out of 5 stars Same old sex scenes!!, 22 July 2014
M. A. Fuller (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all the books by this author so far, the storylines are good... HOWEVER! When hero finally gets together with heroine and the subsequent lovemaking ensues, it is as iff she has pasted the scene from one book to another and I have got to the stage where I say "oh no, not again"!! The wording and the 'actions' are all so similar. Otherwise, a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value reads with some detective work., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
These books got better as they went along. I got the first in the series for free and then bought the trilogy to read the second and third.
Both are good. In the second we find out more about Frankie and Lane and its a great read. In that one we're introduced to Frankie's cousin, Jennifer and eventually Blake and the third story is about them. They reminded me a little of Kristen Ashley's books, where all the characters are linked. They aren't as detailed and involved but are a pleasant read. I thought the third ended abruptly although it was,darker than the rest so it was disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deadly trilogy boxed set, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed these stories and the way each book flowed into the other. I will be reading the profile trigoly too. Try these books they have a good story line

5.0 out of 5 stars deadly books by Alexa Grace, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the 3 books, the character weregreat and the interactions and relationships were real. There was everything you could want in a book - suspense, drama and and a touch of romance. Great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars So great to find another good murder thriller writer with some romance included !!, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded the first of these books as it appealed to me and was free. Before I had even got halfway into it I knew it was my kind of story so I went looking for others by this author. Of course I found the trilogy in a boxed set that was cheaper than buying the two individually so I now have bought and downloaded that.

I just love the way these stories unfold with a great murderer thrill without all the gore.

I have one other author who writes this type of book that I really enjoy and strangely enough she has the same last name as Alexa and that is Tallulah Grace!! I wonder if they are related as their styles are very similar except that some of Tallulah's books have a paranormal bent also that I love ? So if you enjoy these books (and I'm CERTAIN you will) take a look at Tallulah Grace's books the first three are also in a boxed set making them affordable. The remaining books are well worth the cost individually, trust me.

I have downloaded the additional Christmas book relating to these Deadly stories and will definitely be buying more of Alexa's work.

Well written, a good read that holds your interest and keeps you guessing for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deadly Trilogy, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Alexa Grace's Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed all three stories, but, a little too much lovey dovey stuff for me. The plots were great without all of that. Do these men actually exist!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›