5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant magazine on kindle fire
This magazine downloaded straight away onto my kindle fire, the pictures look amazing, the text very clear and pages well set out and easy to navigate.
Great app and magazine for all food junkies, I like being able to read it on the fire. Recommended.
Published on 27 Oct 2012 by Queen Of Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I downloaded a three month trial when I first got my Kindle Fire HD and have found the app very disappointing.

The pages freeze and there's none of the interactivity of the Morrisons magazine app which works brilliantly and is completely free.

Published 21 months ago by J Livsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)

Don't bother unless you get a free trial AND you remember to switch of the Autorenew function. (The Autorenew function will whip the money out of your account in three months' time if you don't switch it off because they don't have the courtesy to send you a reminder...)

1.0 out of 5 stars Spectaculay useless app ..., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
... don't bother. If minus stars were available I'd award them. Takes so long to download I lost the will to live.
A reasonable magazine but a useless electronic version. Come on - get your act together Olive.

1.0 out of 5 stars thumbs down, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
As soon as I opened the app I saw "£2.99 to view the September magazine" or something along those lines. The advert led me to believe it was free. I deleted it straight away.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
Downloaded as a free 30 day trial but can only get page previews unless I subscribe in the hope I will forget to unsubscribe after 30 days and they will get something out of nothing, I will be deleting straight away. Who knows if it had been a true free trial I may have discovered something I wanted to pay for!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not free for print subscribers, 11 Nov 2012
Graham Bull - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
As an existing print subscriber of Olive magazine I was pleased to see it was available as a digital copy via the Kindle store. I purchased my Kindle HD as a device for reading books and magazines rather than using my iPad. However it would appear that even though it is possible to download the digital version of the issues for free via the Apple store (as is the case with other magazine subscriptions i have too) this does not apply to the Kindle version. I hope this changes soon as it makes one of the reasons for purchasing the Kindle redundant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant magazine on kindle fire, 27 Oct 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
60 day trial give me the chance to review this properly. But, again I am not that taken by this magazine. There are SO many adverts in it you struggle to find the articles to read. It is not so obvious on paper form but once on your Kindle all you want to do is read and its pages of full size adverts.

Will be cancelling this the first chance I get.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor not intuitive to use or find when purchased, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
First of all it only half downloaded and took a while to realize and had to wait for a wi fi spot to finish
it is quite slow to use as the page has to be minimised to turn to next page but too small to see if you dont enlarge
Half way through a recipe it diappeared in the end I found it at the end of all the other months they were trying to get me to buy! so entirely out of date order so l had to finish the recipe from memory l will be
sticking to the paper magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
Like it's fellow BBC publication, Good Food, this is a user friendly, professional eMagazine. Easy to read, use, save recipes and aricles. I now use it rather than the paper version, as it saves space and it easier to access back numbers.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor app, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Olive Magazine (App)
App doesn't. Work too well a bit of a waste of time. Not at all easy to navigate only opened the first eight pages.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Olive Magazine
Olive Magazine by Immediate Media Co.