on 22 August 2013
The watch is nice but not worth the price tag. The leather strap is of good quality and the attention to detail is lovely. The watch in itself is very light (not what you would expect for paying so much) and smaller than I had expected from seeing the picture, also would not be suitable for a person with a larger wrist as the strap is not very long. I was disappointed with mine and sent it back - but the returns process was very fast and hassle free.
on 30 September 2013
The watch is very small but is very elegant and full of beautiful details. I almost bought the pink one, but am glad that I went with black as it is a bit more edgy. The price is a little steep, but I have worn it everyday since it arrived and I love it.
on 2 June 2013
I never take it off my wrist!! Vivienne Westwood is my favourite designer!!! I love the logo on the face!!!!
on 22 May 2013
Classy. elegant and pretty - everything I was hoping it would be! Girlfriend was over the moon with this as a present, it really is a nice looking watch in every way
on 4 January 2013
looks brill bit too early to tell how good it will last bit smaller than i expected but loks nicer than expected
on 1 April 2013
A beautiful watch however the strap gets dirty very quickly, if you like a pristine looking watch you might need to change the strap fairly quickly. After only three months occasional wearing it is already getting more and more difficult to keep clean.
on 4 March 2014
I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas. It stopped working in February 2014 so emailed and they sent a replacement which we have only had for one week. Hopefully this will prove to be a better watch than the first.
on 6 March 2013
Wanted a watch where I could actually see the dial without it looking too masculine, the addition of the little charm solved this. Looks white in the picture but is actually more cream coloured- but better for it I think.
on 21 March 2014
She loves it and wears it every day without fail. It's an unusual looking watch, set off with the small dangling pendant bit.. Yes I'm a bloke! Keep the missus happy without breaking the bank.
on 13 February 2013
I was disappointed with the product when it arrived. I thought the strap was white and it was cream. Would not have bought it if I had seen it in a shop.

See one answered question