on 14 August 2014
Great no problems whatsoever and fast delivery
on 13 November 2014
Very happy with product
on 5 May 2013
Wow, this is like the best straightener in the world!

I tried:
BABYLISS (very weak)
REMINGTON (was pulling my hair off)
SATIN BRAUN HAIR (makes the hair shiny but the result was too weak)
GHD (heats up pretty fast: 10sec + fresh out of the runway straight hair look!)

Then I tried a GHD and what can I say? Love at first Sight. At first i wasnt event sure to spend so much money on this thing but when u try it you'll realize that this one ist simply the BEST!
Spare yourself all the cheap and weak straighteners, this one is the BEST!

PS: it comes with the BOX and the BAG, although the BOX is beautiful i dont find it kinda neccessary.
VINE VOICEon 9 October 2013
When my old GHDs broke after about 8 years of use I looked at other cheaper straighteners but decided to go for GHDs again because they are the best brand of straighteners i have ever used. I am pleased i did, they are worth the extra cash. Although they don't seem as hot as my original GHds they glide through my long hair easily and leave it really it smooth and shiny. This upgraded model turns itself off after a few minutes without use which is a great feature as I did forget to turn my old ones off a couple of times.
on 29 June 2013
I have owned a pair of ghds (IV styler) previously and this limited edition product does not meet the high standard I have come to expect from ghd. The plates do not align properly, meaning the straightener does not grip the hair well. I use to be able to produce tight curls easily with the IV styler but I just can't seem to do that with these. It also takes an age to straighten my long, thick, wavy hair with this product. The general construction of the product is cheap, flimsy and very light. There are far superior straighteners out there by other brands for a third of the price and a longer guarantee, so shop around. ghd is not worth the money anymore. Thank goodness for Amazon's return policy which scores 5/5.
on 22 July 2014
Stunning!!
on 24 February 2013
received well before the advised date & was very pleased
item packed properly to avoid getting damage
not yet used rthe product yet but am too sure of its qualty so nothing to worry about it
on 6 February 2013
Received great product the girlfriend absolutely loves it and it works perfectly and is everything we expected highly recommended and also at a very good price
on 6 March 2013
The colour is amazing, and the tool itself is even better. Wouldn't recommend anything else! Great for curling, straightening - you name it!
on 3 August 2014