5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present
These are a Christmas present , come boxed with a ghd purse and heat pad , amazing value ,love the colour,bought these to replace a pair of ghd's that were also from amazon approx 3 or 4 years ago daughter loves them won't go anywhere without them
Published 10 months ago by pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
I mainly bought these just because the name brand, l think they are overpriced, had not problems at all, they look very nice and the case is really handy, my only complain is that It only has one setting, not hotter or colder just the same temperature and that is not good.
Published 3 months ago by susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: ghd V Metallic Shimmering Silver Styler Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!, 25 Oct 2013
Miss Katie Leonard (UK) - See all my reviews
I Love these GHDs... look gorgeous, lighter than my others, better on/off button.. Defo recommend.. Great case too! BUY THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Dec 2012
The best present I have ever received
Light, easy to use, stylish.
Perfect gift for your girlfriend or mother.
Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair, 23 Jan 2014
I have always been a little doubtful about spending a lot of money on hair straighteners however when my last ones packed up I thought I would give them a shot. I'm so glad I did. My hair which is average length but quite thick is now striaghtened and glossy in around half the time. I would recommend these and wish I'd bought them years ago!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great styler, 19 Nov 2013
These ghd's work brilliantly as you would expect from the brand and look that little bit special making them a great gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB FAB FAB !!!, 5 Feb 2013
As an owner of orginal GHDS for 8 years I have to admit I was heartbroken when they broke. I had been informed from people that the newer GHDS were not as good as the orginals however I think they are better!
They look great and work so well, heating up in less than 10 seconds! The heat proof bag is also really good.

Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars my expensive, but excellent purchase!, 15 July 2013
An excellent purchase, although it would have been even better if it hadn't been so expensive! It worked as well as it promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brand on market, 20 Nov 2013
GHD is the best brand, I have thick hair and GHD is the only straightener that leaves my hair straight smooth and Undamaged. This one was also a great price, incredible value for money and a nice travel bag thrown in. I'm very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 12 Nov 2013
Bought these to replace my old g h d s that I had for ten years and weren't getting as hot as they did. If these new ones last that long I will be happy as you definitely get your monies worth

ghd V Metallic Shimmering Silver Styler Gift Set