on 24 November 2013
I bought this for my 4 yr old.
She loves it.
He walks nicely with her, she is always talking to it.
The sounds are quite good and not to load.
It is an ideal present for a young child.
on 23 January 2013
Bought as a funny gift for a friend who wants a dog. This was really cute and perfect for it. It's pretty realistic and lots of fun watching it walk and bark. The (real) cat was not impressed!!
on 22 June 2014
Bought this as a replacement for another westie toy which is out of production. Nice little toy but caution parents/ carers that a small child should not take it to bed due to having a non detachable lead.
on 23 January 2013
Father Christmas bought this for our daughter and she was over the moon with it. She treats it as if it was a real dog! Speedy delivery.
on 15 July 2014
Great toy. My daughter liked it. It was good quality, it walks and barks- 2 buttons.
It was of much better quality than a more expensive brand.
on 18 August 2013
Bought this for my three year old daughter , she loves it. Just squeeze the blue handle and it barks, m daughter quite capable of squeezing it too some of these handles can be quite stiff but she can work it fine. Would recommend.
on 1 May 2014
Fantastic item,exceeds all expectations,brilliant,best gift i could have bought my granddaughter.Will definatly buy again in the future.keep up the good work
on 19 July 2015
Arrived in good time for my granddaughter's birthday. Well wrapped. She was delighted with it as she could walk it and it barked. You need to remember to get the batteries for it so not to disappoint.
on 15 July 2014
I bought it for myself as I can't have dogs in my flat :( I treat it like a real dog. it works perfectly still
on 31 December 2013
Nowadays, when you can't offer your child a real dog, this toy comes to your rescue! She can walk it she can cuddle it. It can walk, give voice and is very nice! Great choice!