5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely! And came next day for free!!
I'm a size 12 and have large thighs very muscular calves. They came well above my knee and stayed there. They gave my legs a "muffin top" but that's not their fault, excellent quality, nice to the touch and lovely colour. Fast shipping too!!!
Published 3 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for me
Published 8 months ago by C. Andrades

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for me, 16 Nov 2013
C. Andrades - See all my reviews
I bought these in the long length in the hope that I would be able to wear them like hold ups but sadly they were too tight at the top which was a real shame as they are really warm and would have been ideal to wear with my long skirts. I use a wheelchair and get very cold in the Winter. For people just looking for longer length socks they would be fine but I would not call them thigh high. I am only a size 14-16 at most so I don't consider myself extra large. I would rather have paid more for them and got something that that was genuinely thigh high.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just over the knee!!, 11 Jun 2013
These socks are not for the, lets just say curvy legged ladies! I like the colour but there is not give on these socks or very little. I need a little stretch it was a struggle to pull them up and no way on earth were they going to reach as far as my thigh. Disappointed I guess would sum up my socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely! And came next day for free!!, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: New Womens Over Knee Long Casual Ladies Thigh High Plain Stretch Fit Cotton Overknee Socks (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Jun 2013
I bought these to wear as part of a costume I put together for my school's production of We Will Rock You, they were the perfect colour, didn't fall down once and were very comfortable so yeah I would definitely recomend them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 8 May 2013
They are good quality and come up high enough although I'm only 5 foot 3 so I don't know what they would be like if you are very tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love these!!, 9 April 2014
great thigh high socks, go all the way up unlike others. My daughter has really long legs and these fit her really well. will be buying more in other colours

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 24 Mar 2014
One sock was a shoe size 3 to 7 and the other 7 to 11 so not even a matching pair! I had to wear them as I'd taken them to a party with me and had no alternative. When I washed them the red dye ran on to all my other items of washing in the load and ruined several items!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 27 Oct 2013
These are so good for the price I paid, they are comfortable and warm and come just above the knee (I'm 5ft 6 and have quite long legs) Perfect for the autumn and winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Socks !, 3 July 2013
Exactly what you would expect them to be with a nice length. The knitting is fine and a good mid-grey colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit tight, 11 Jan 2013
I ended up buying the size 4-6, even though my size is 6.5 - 7 and they still fit the feet ok, the main issue is the tightness on the leg. I do not have fat legs but they are not thin either, but they are tight especially over leggings. I have managed to wear them as I like the softness and the colour but its a bit of a struggle to get them on and off. Ok for the money I guess.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›