on 18 December 2014
For the money, fine - I got 78 not 80 - plus a weird metal shape! (probably the weight of 2...) For the money I can't be bothered to complain - although another 2 of them didn't have the hole punched through so they are unusable. So I paid for 80 and only got 76 USEABLE ones.... The 76 that are useable I am happy with.
review image review image
on 3 January 2013
These sliver handmade charms are excellent they are just the right size for what I was looking for. They have nicely finished off various handmade projects giving them a real professional finishing touch and have been loved by all!
on 1 August 2014
I'd like to prefix this review that I might have just had a bad batch as other people seem happy.
However, the silver hands I received don't really look like the image and have a much cheaper look and feel than similar handmade hands I've bought previously despite the fact that they cost more. The writing is a silver stamp (not filled with black as in the image) and the hands have a horrible outline where they've not been cut properly. Sadly the quality isn't good enough to put on my handmade items. For the £3 they cost (including postage) to send them back is too much hassle.

As I said before, it is of course possible that I've just had a bad batch.
on 15 November 2013
Usually the charm pendants are OK ... but this particular order there was one missing - no big deal, but I thought I should mention it anyway ... and several were 'unfinished' - they had 'lumps' of metal stuck to the sides of the 'hands' (alongside where the 'little finger' is ... Quality Control ???
on 26 January 2016
These are excellent little hands ideal for adding to craft items they are good quality for such a little price writting is clear and no sharp edges full 80 in bag. Would buy from again. Some reviews are not as good as this but I recommend that if a product is not as you expected or missing then do contact seller as I have found Chinese sellers are much more helpful than English sellers they do fix a mistake for you if they have made one.
on 21 September 2015
After initially receiving the wrong charms ('Made With Love' instead of 'Hand Made'), I contacted the seller and they apologised and sent me the correct charms. I must say, I am very impressed with the quality, price and excellent customer service from this seller and would not hesitate to buy from them again. They have now been reduced from £2.22 to £1.49 inc. P&P, even better value!!
6 stars!
on 1 April 2014
I didn't want to write a review because I always want them to be there fro ME! I make a variety of handmade goods and these pendants are great finishing touch, to adorn handmade goods. I believe they are just the right size and the handmade message is on both sides. The quality of this batch I have is great!
on 6 May 2015
Really nice quality little charms. As with all of the multi-pack charms etc that I have bought there were a few less in the pack than stated (from different sellers) but at this £ I'm still pleased. Would recommend.
on 1 May 2014
after buying these from another company that were not fit for purpose, I took the chance and ordered from this seller. these are much better and of excellent quality. will use this seller again if more is needed
on 7 May 2013
pretty little charms. i am going to use them on the back of cards, on knitting and crochet projects and jewellery items.i am really pleased with the delivery, within 36hours. will use this company again

See one answered question