4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble because of good picture instructions!
A good product and easy to assemble. Car seat fitted easily in the car. On closing carry cot does not need to be detatched and fits easily in the boot of the car. The chaning bag was missing and I will raise this with amazon.
Published 23 months ago by Nidhi Raina Bhat

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy it again!
Published 5 months ago by AnnMarie

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble because of good picture instructions!, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: hauck Colt All-in-One Travel System (Caviar/Tango) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy it again!, 7 Feb. 2015
I have had the hauck colt since my now 14 month old was 6 months old. It is easy for me to fold but no one else can get it down because there's a knack to it and that's not really how it should work!! The parent facing option has been great, great big hood and sun visor, easy to throw raincover on but child can stick hands out the side and grab and pull at it which is annoying as it doesn't actually fasten on anywhere. It's creaks a lot after a while, mine is embarrassingly loud sometimes! Lie back function was great when he was smaller, don't use as much now! Car seat fits on easy and locks simply into place but because you lock it by folding the handle back you have nothing to hold a raincover off babys face if raining whilst using car seat on the base. The basket is rubbish fits very little and awkward to access. Lastly my son is tall and his feet hang over the bottom of the seat and there is no footrest at all so a bit stupid really as his legs dangle and he looks uncomfortable. All in all for the price I can't grumble but if I could go back I wouldn't have opted for this travel system. We are buying a new buggy now and I will be happy to be binning this creaky one!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it: -) it's got everything I need for ..., 10 Sept. 2014
I love it :-) it's got everything I need for the baby my only problem with it was trying to fold it down but hopefully have it sussed out now so overall a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars So in love with this system!, 23 April 2015
So in love with this buggy! Beautiful colour and so easy to use! There is a knack to folding it down but once figured out it is easy! Took me about 20 mins to learn how to use all aspects of buggy (including how to fold down). Would recommend to anyone. Looks expensive and I trust this brand 100% as I used a hauck miami for my 1st baby which was also amazing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 24 Dec. 2014
I was looking forward to getting this pram but it was a disappointment. Not only was it huge, bulky and heay, was a major struggle for me to fold it down, so much so that I had to call Hauck about it. They advised me to send it back as it sounded faulty. Its a shame cos it looked nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 18 Mar. 2015
Item arrive unbelievably fast. Was very easy to build and to change from carrycot/stroller mode to carseat is also easy. Absolutely love this pram, it looks stunning. Pushes with ease and is very comfortable and spacious for the baby.
Definitely recommend to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended as its well built and Value for Money, 13 May 2015
Recommended as its well built, although this just about fits in my car boot (Vauxhall Corsa) its not as compact as I though. Never the less its very good All-in-One with great price. Bought this in 2014 and have not have any issues yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy and money saver offer!!!!, 1 Nov. 2014
Great value for money, brought it for my first kid very happy with it, no problem with the product whatsoever, great staff ..... Highly recommended for all, value for money....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2015
Great pram and seat. Seems sturdy. Easier to work out how it all works than trying to make sense of the instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Mar. 2015
Beautiful and a bargain

hauck Colt All-in-One Travel System (Caviar/Tango)
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days