4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble because of good picture instructions!
A good product and easy to assemble. Car seat fitted easily in the car. On closing carry cot does not need to be detatched and fits easily in the boot of the car. The chaning bag was missing and I will raise this with amazon.
Published 19 months ago by Nidhi Raina Bhat

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy it again!
Published 1 month ago by AnnMarie

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble because of good picture instructions!, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: hauck Colt All-in-One Travel System (Caviar/Tango) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy it again!, 7 Feb. 2015
I have had the hauck colt since my now 14 month old was 6 months old. It is easy for me to fold but no one else can get it down because there's a knack to it and that's not really how it should work!! The parent facing option has been great, great big hood and sun visor, easy to throw raincover on but child can stick hands out the side and grab and pull at it which is annoying as it doesn't actually fasten on anywhere. It's creaks a lot after a while, mine is embarrassingly loud sometimes! Lie back function was great when he was smaller, don't use as much now! Car seat fits on easy and locks simply into place but because you lock it by folding the handle back you have nothing to hold a raincover off babys face if raining whilst using car seat on the base. The basket is rubbish fits very little and awkward to access. Lastly my son is tall and his feet hang over the bottom of the seat and there is no footrest at all so a bit stupid really as his legs dangle and he looks uncomfortable. All in all for the price I can't grumble but if I could go back I wouldn't have opted for this travel system. We are buying a new buggy now and I will be happy to be binning this creaky one!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it: -) it's got everything I need for ..., 10 Sept. 2014
I love it :-) it's got everything I need for the baby my only problem with it was trying to fold it down but hopefully have it sussed out now so overall a great buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 24 Dec. 2014
I was looking forward to getting this pram but it was a disappointment. Not only was it huge, bulky and heay, was a major struggle for me to fold it down, so much so that I had to call Hauck about it. They advised me to send it back as it sounded faulty. Its a shame cos it looked nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy and money saver offer!!!!, 1 Nov. 2014
Great value for money, brought it for my first kid very happy with it, no problem with the product whatsoever, great staff ..... Highly recommended for all, value for money....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 15 Nov. 2014
I bought this pram after reading up about many prams. I couldn't afford one of the more expensive brands but I love this pram! It has everything I need. Parent facing, adjustable handle and it had been fab for my girl who is now 10 months. She is lovely and protected from the elements with the high sides of the pram. The only issue is that its a little hard to fold down but after you get the hang of which way to push and lift, it's a bit easier. Basically the pram is great value for the price,.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with my purchase, 21 Oct. 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase. It came supper fast, considering the fact that it had to be delivered to the Netherlands. The product is exactly as it is described. Only min point is that the instructions are a bit unclear and we struggled a bit. For the rest, it is excellent value for the price you pay!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay ..., 4 Feb. 2014
the wheels are too hard and hence it becomes very bumpy to push the pram on uneven surface. it is almost impossible to push it on snowy roads. the storage bag is quite small indeed and not easy to put things in or take things out.
yet with this price, overall it is okay.

1.0 out of 5 stars The only product I gave a one star rating for considering the customer support received from Amazon, 27 April 2014
Packaging & Delivery: There was effectively no outer packaging other than the manufacturer's packing... Sadly the guy who delivered the item did not have a trolley as his trolley was faulty so he had to drag this heavy item all the way up from his van to my door... What is happening to Amazon, my favorite online shop? sometimes they now just deliver items at the public reception area & sometimes they deliver it to my door... Please give the drivers a trolley to safely deliver large heavy items like these...

Contents: Not everything included in the package is as listed : One of the essential items, for eg: changing bag is not included in the original packing as advertised ... I have always left a 5 star review where i possibly could, but not on this one...

After Sales Support: When i contacted Amazon, on this occasion unfortunately i ended up with a truly horrible customer service agent compared to my previous experiences... but did not bother to call them again ...

Sadly, Now I stopped or no longer shop at amazon for big items like these, thanks to the RESPONSE email i received from customer service for reporting the missing item in the product package...

This is the only product i ended up giving one star as I feel let down mainly by the after sales support i received and also i feel the item is not going to last long and I assume the suspectibility to

5.0 out of 5 stars very good once put all the parts together, 1 Aug. 2013
Shimiao Cheng - See all my reviews
got the delivery at this morning and spend me about 2 hours to set up, the quality is pretty good and it looks warm and cosy inside. The only problem is the menu, not really helpful you have to figure out by yourself on some of parts. All in all, a good product, stylish, easy to use and very handy, would recommend to all the parents.