Most helpful positive review
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful
on 2 February 2014
This is the best buggy we've tried (and believe we have tried many! This was our buggy number 12!). We have now used this aroud six months, with kids aged 1,5y and 3,5y now. I'll list some observations we've made with this:
+ large wheels to move around softly even if there is more than few flakes snow
+ swivel wheel in front makes moving easier
+ buggy is not heavy to lift up on bus etc.
+ as tandem buggy this is quite small
+ removable backseat
+ front seat gets fully flat to comfort sleeping
+ when big sister mostly wants to walk, there is plenty of space in the back seat to all the shoppings
+ large canopy protects from sun and lights
+ back seat cover protects kid in back seat, althought it could fit in place when back seat is "opened" for more space/sleeping position too, because that's when you need the protect most.
- quite heavy and big when folded if you need to lift these into boot (we don't have have car, so that's no problem to us)
- front wheel is lockable, but lock is really sticky to use and we usually go lock open
- basket is very small and when back seat is in use, there are kids legs, so there is no room for shopping etc.
- basket is attached with a couple of snaps which tend to open if kid load too much pressure on it for example in getting onto seat...
- ... With the result that the actual basket teared broken in about a week or so (and our backseater is lighter build, around 10-12kg)
- when front seat is flat, the seat is just on back seaters face
- canopy gets displaced a bit too easily (actually i don't quite get, why it needs to be separate)
- in these 6 months of use the chassis has warped enough to be noticeably crooked despite normal use
All in all despite these small issues it's a good buggy for the price.