5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
Published 13 months ago by happy customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Best for short hair kids !!
ive super fine baby hair and not much of it, this is ok but maybe not for longer hair and does seem to leave quite a coating on it which as the day goes on can leave it lank, although in the mornings it does seem to give it body !! as a detangler id say its middle of the road !! Best for kids with shorter hair !!
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Schwarzkopf Supersoft Kids Girls Detangling Spray 150ml (Personal Care)
My hair is afro with a mixed african/Asian tight curl. As I colour my hair every 8 weeks do to my grey roots my hair often gets dry and knotty in the mornings, and I find it difficult and painful to comb. I have tried wetting my hair before combing and spraying with natural hair sprays for african hair which leaves my hair tacky and greasy. I also tried using leave colour spray conditioners which left me with a dry itchy scalp as I have etopic ecyzema, this irritates my scalp leaving it flakey. I have used Schwarkdpf Supersoft Kids Girls Detangling spray for 3 days. On spraying my hair was so soft and the next day it was still soft and had a bit of sleeknes. My natural curls were not spring tight but loose and soft. I will definately order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best for short hair kids !!, 31 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangle free!, 19 Sept. 2013
Bought this for myself as it was about 1/10 the price of equivalent 'adult' products.
I use it after swimming/running when I don't have time to wash/condition my hair properly.
Works a treat, would recommend so long as you don't mind there being a fairy on the packaging or having hair with a distinctly un-grown up aroma ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely., 1 May 2014
Smells lovely.works well on my little girls curly hair .she loves having her hair done now shes only 18months...fab product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 24 April 2014
Makes my girls hair easier to brush and it's a bargain. I'm pleased with this purchase and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best detangling spray, 18 Feb. 2014
Great price, fantastic scent, detangles easily when used with a wide tooth comb, and it doesn't hurt. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detangling Spray, 22 Jan. 2013
A really fantastic spray which smells lovely. I use it on my daughters long hair and it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detangling spray, 21 April 2014
My daughter has waist length hair, so I required something to aid with combing. This product does just that and I will definitely be recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars For kids, 17 April 2014
Great stuff for detangling hair.. No sure if this is really a remedy for that (nor as any stuff sold with with same description)
but does for price per pound as this servers a purpose. Keep daughters happy when trying to resolve knots.
Perfume is also good, strawberry like.

5.0 out of 5 stars detangler!, 27 Mar. 2014
brilliant spray to suse on my 2 yeat old grand daughters hair after washing. along with the tangle teazer bath times at grandma's house are much more fun! smealls nice too!