on 20 December 2013
I washed the tea towels before using, there was a lot of excess dye. The tea towels overall are quite small when compared to other tea towels. I measured roughly and they are about one third smaller. The pack has one patterned and one plain red. The patterned tea towel is the better size. The plain tea towel is so small I used it as a tray cloth. quality is quite good. If the tea towels had been a better size this would have been four stars.
on 24 January 2013
very colourful, made a nice little stocking filler for a dog lover for and I'm told it washed quite well.
on 16 December 2013
Nothing really wrong with this item, provided you read the full details and don't just assume the main description is correct.
It says in the heading Dogs Christmas Tea Towel Pack of 2, so I expected to get 2 tea towels with the Christmas dogs design - WRONG!!! Only one has the design, the other is just a plain red cloth.
Bought this as a present for a Dog lover, so guess they'll only be half as pleased as I thought they'd be.
Bottom line is that it's my error for not reading all the info - must remember to check on all details in future.
on 10 January 2014
I bought this Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2 for a Christmas present. It is fantastic quality and arrived quickly. Recommended.
on 27 March 2015
These are very cute, with nice and bright colors, and quite absorbent -- even if not 'amazingly' so.
on 21 January 2015
love these - good quality and drys the dishes
on 13 February 2015