Published 15 months ago by Adrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had expected
I first bought eneloops from a different supplier about a year ago and they are fantastic. Charge quickly, hold their charge and last well. This is what all the reviews say and I am delighted with the ones I bought elsewhere. However these are nothing like the same. Don't know if they are fakes, or old stock, or seconds. But they take 8 hours to charge in the same charger...
Published 7 months ago by David Angel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding. We only use Eneloops in our house - AAA ideal for remotes etc, 15 April 2013
Adrian "adrianjfrost" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: SANYO eneloop HR-4UTGB-4BP AAA Ready-To-Use Ni-MH Batteries 750 mAh Pack of 4 (Accessory)
What can you say about Eneloops that hasn't already been said? They arrive charged, you use them like normal batteries in pretty much anything (even in low current stuff TV remote controls) and after a few months recharge them and use them again. One or two products don't like them due to the slightly lower voltage compared to Alkaline batteries (I have heard of issues with LED Lenser Torches) but most modern kit seems fine (we have no issues at all in all sorts of items)

They easily pay for themselves, last years and they are good for the environment (no chemical filled batteries to recycle / landfill). What more could you want?

We have been using Eneloops pretty much since the original 1000x rechargeables came out about 7 years ago - and they are still going strong! The latest ones can be recharged even more (as of Apr 2013 it is 1800x)

One tip (not sure if it really matters) but I marks in pairs / fours and keep them for specific devices. So if over time the batteries do age you aren't mixing them up. The white casing is ideal for writing on with an OHP or CD pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Eneloop, 17 Jun 2013
Excellent, batteries they work well, holding there charge for a long time. I have used these batteries often in the past & I always find them good!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 30 May 2013
Walter Gladwin (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Eneloops are the best rechargeable batteries bar none. Only 10% down after a year's storage when others lose 20% in a day ...

5.0 out of 5 stars ready to go!, 27 April 2013
I bought these for my torch, have'nt even charged them yet! so far so good, recommended to a friend for her digital camera. big shock tho, asked at maplins if they heard of them or stock them and they hadnt?

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best rechargeables I've tried - consistent and reliable, 19 July 2014
These are the best rechargeables I've tried - consistent and reliable. Using these in our house 'phones gives a much longer standby time than the originals and the more common and more expensive variants from the supermarket.
When my digital camera needs new batteries I will be buying these, without doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Very good re-chargable batteries! Works well and holds a charge well as advertised. Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ni-MH Batteries, 12 Jun 2014
R. D. Poyner (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Was recommended these Batteries by a friend for use in my Cordless Phones.
Excellent. no problems at all, lasting longer than the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Jun 2014
brilliant and you will save money in the long run, just what the doctor ordered. will buy again no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, 2 Jun 2014
As others have said, these are good batteries. They do what I need them to and are easy to recharge. I bought a set of eneloops with a charger for my folks too, and they love it. Will buy more as needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase so far, 11 May 2014
The batteries were partly charged when they arrived, I don't have a meter to test the level. They are working well in my cordless phones, time will tell as to how long they last, but at the moment I am very happy with them. The price (6.88 inc. postage) was good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›