5.0 out of 5 stars Finally...
After looking for a jacket in this style for months this popped up, exactly what I was after. The jacket is extremely light in weight (much lighter than my previous leather jackets leading me to believe that the leather is a tad thinner) and nicely made.

Published 7 months ago by G. O. Purvis

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves too long
Leather feels nice on jacket and the style looked great in Medium but not in small. However for both sizes the sleeves were too long (my husband does not have oddly short arms either!)
Published 5 months ago by llij28

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally..., 24 Mar 2014
G. O. Purvis (UK) - See all my reviews

The fit is a touch on the snug side despite the extra large size ordered, really is a very slim fit, just as well I've lost a great deal of weight of late otherwise it would have to have been returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather jacket, 31 Aug 2013
Nice black leather jacket, fit comfortably, light nice leather will be good for the coming season and it is after my name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Homme Jeans Adams Leather Jacket, 25 July 2013
I ordered this at 1040hrs online on Wednesday and it was delivered at 1100hrs the next day. I am delighted with the jacket which is excellent value and high quality leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Selected Homme Mens Adams Leather Jacket, 19 April 2014
Gorgeoous jacket. Very comfortable to wear. Nice fit with straight liines. I own a few leather jackets and this is definitely one of the best. Fantasic price which makes this jacket perfect. Delivery was unbelievably fast as well. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Leather Jacket, 2 May 2014
This is a high quality leather jacket, fits like a dream, I went for medium in size. Definitely recommend to anyone ...... wearing it right now , indoors, typing, that's how much I like it.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Homme Mens Adams Leather jacket, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Selected Homme Men's Adams Leather I Long Sleeve Jacket (Apparel)
This is a surprisingly well made jacket for the money, I've had a good look all over it and the quality of the stitching is some of the best I've seen in a while. According to the label the leather is goat, not sheep as some have suggested, but none the less it's very soft and smart looking. The lining is lightweight and has an inside pocket. better than I expected based on other reviews. The only criticism, as has been noted by other reviewers, is that the sleeves are a bit long , It would be possible to turn them in as they have a stitching line at the end of the sleeve, so it doesn't look unusual. But this is a minor gripe on such a good value item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves too long, 12 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, 23 July 2014
Delivery on time very nice jacket, light weight clean design and very good value for the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, poorly made, 25 Jun 2014
Mike (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As leather jackets go this is a pretty good one. It's a reasonable price and has a relatively subdued design which I like. Unfortunately I don't think that much care has gone into constructing the thing... When I received the jacket and tried it on the left sleeve appeared to be sewn shut! Actually it was open, but the lining of the jacket was so badly misaligned/twisted that you could barely poke a finger out of the sleeve. I had to return a larger version of the jacket for size reasons, and Amazon customer service and DPD royally screwed up the collection and sent two vans to two different addresses, both on the wrong day (after having spoken to two customer service reps to try and ensure that didn't happen!) So I got fed up. I've cut the lining out of the left sleeve with scissors rather than return the jacket as it's far too much hassle. It fits fine now, but really? I had to hack it apart with scissors just to wear it? I understand this is a relatively cheap leather jacket, but if I'm spending +100 pounds on a garment of clothing I expect SOME degree of quality control. Very disappointed.