4.0 out of 5 stars great job
When the Kindle Fire arrived there were no instructions at all! Thank Goodness for this book. which I downloaded onto my old Kindle. What a Godsend!
Only then was I actually able to turn my new Kindle Fire on and get started. so easy to understand and clearly written. Well Done.
Published 22 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
Not a lot of content. Consider it a rip off. Would not recommend. I picked these so called tips without book.
Published 21 months ago by Len R

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough detailed instruction., 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD Manual: The Beginner's Kindle Fire HD User Guide (Kindle Edition)
I love my new Kindle Fire HD.
With twenty years experience of computers and software I would not regard myself as a beginner; but touch screens are new to me and I needed a manual for guidance...this is certainly not it!

For example there are several comparisons made with other products like Apple I-Pad: Doesn't the author realise it's a bit late for that as presumably we are reading this because we have bought a Kindle !

My main reason for buying this manual was to find out how the camera works, because it seems odd that it is pointed in the wrong direction for taking photos. This would seem a reasonable topic to expect at least a paragraph dedicated to it....but NO, not a word. A manual needs to be detailed and comprehensive.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 25 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 2 Nov 2012
This so-called Manual simply does not explain in simple words how to operate the Kindle Fire HD. It has not seriously addressed any of the problems I have so far encountered. There must be other Idiots out there who, like myself, need a really comprehensive user-guide written in plain English.

1.0 out of 5 stars not much help, 10 Feb 2013
I need help with some basic issues - and I didnt find any of the answers in this book. I wanted a clear, easy to read, and easy to understand guide. This book does not provide this.

1.0 out of 5 stars of very little use for me, 29 Jan 2013
Very dissapointed. I was expecting a set of instuctions dealing with the various proceedures such as 'how to get on the internet' 'how to delete an item but it seemed to be more concerned with how marvellous it was

1.0 out of 5 stars REPORT, 28 Jan 2013
NOT ENOUGH BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT ICONS USABLE ON THE SIDE. ON RECEIPT OF THE MANUAL I FOUND IT TO BE VAGUE AND UNHELPFUL.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire manual, 1 Jan 2013
Basic but ok, it did not tell me a lot that playing with the device did not provide. Got it for free on prime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Manual, 28 Dec 2012
Found this to be no use at all. I wanted to know how to manage my books for example create a folder on books read like I did with my old model. No information at all regarding this. Can anyone help?

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Manual: The Beginner's Kindle, 15 Feb 2013
I enjoyed reading this book as it is well written. However I am glad that I purchased other books that provided learning steps for me to extend my very basic skills using my FIRST kindle

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire HD manual, 13 Jan 2013
Kindle fire HD manual. I thought this was very poor for a manual. Very limited detail, not at all good