on 6 July 2015
This was purchased for a weekend city break for hand luggage only. I absolutely love it as could pack all my clothes in the lid and zip the cover over, which avoided creasing. Very robust, yet light and can be pushed along with the slightest touch. If was checking in would be very easy to spot on the luggage conveyer. Only downside was lock no longer works with code (but I think that may have been me too heavy handed) However this is not an issue as can still attach padlock through the Zip loops as on a normal case.
on 29 August 2014
Very pleased with this case, strong and sturdy and terrific value! Also a lovely funky design so easy to spot on the baggage carousel.
I will be taking it to the Gold Coast in 3 weeks time and it looks large enough to hold everything I need.
on 24 June 2014
This was bought as Birthday gift for my Granddaughter who loved it, would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone else
on 25 June 2014
Its exactly what I wanted lovely and light four wheels. Great.
on 11 July 2014
Love it! Exactly what i wanted and great price !
on 23 September 2015
Love the product, my 7 year old thinks it's fab, so easy for her to manoeuvre. Only thing I'm slightly disappointed with is the clear plastic has started to peel off, all too soon really, looks tatty. Will have to take it off completely then I'm worried the butterflies will come off too. Plenty of space inside the bag though and great as a cabin bag, easily spotable even if it had to go in the hold and come out on carousel although how well the covering would fare I do not know.
on 2 February 2015
Given that I've bought it for only <£30, very good value for money indeed!
Survived several trips, no damage in the wheels or in the suitcase itself ... and it's actually very efficient due to its very light weight, gives you more allowance for the same volume!

Let's see how long it will survive...
on 4 February 2016
I bought this case years ago and forgot to write a review! Still in really good condition and still going strong! Very good quality. Lovely design too! Always getting nice comments on it! Really good size for short breaks or weekends away.
on 10 January 2016
Good quality, pleasant looking, useful-sized small suitcase. It appears to very strong - it i, which surprisingly held much more than I originally thought. Also very good value for money and I would certainly recommend this make.
on 21 October 2014
My daughter delighted with this. Light weight, sturdy and pretty. Fabulous customer service. Had a problem with lock on 1st case but was sorted and replaced immediately. Would definitely recommend and buy again from Karabar.