‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever, 14 Dec. 2012
J. M. Brown "Joe Brown" (Insch, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ikea 481245819334 Integra Magnet Whirlpool Oven Grid Shelf 445 mmx 340mm (Misc.)
I ordered this shelf as a second addition for our Ikea oven, which only came with one wire shelf and a couple of solid shelves. I've always liked my oven but the limitations brought by having only one wire shelf did, on occassion, take the sheen off that enjoyment. I am very happy now. The shelf is very shelf-like, admirably and capably supporting things I've put into the oven at the pre-selected height - much like the existing shelf - but now I have the flexibility to have different things on different levels. Life doesn't get much better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 April 2014
It's changed my life forever! Apparently I need more words so I will string this out as long as req..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 3 May 2013
Great product, matching my oven and fits in perfectly, it does a great job, nothing more to say, exactly what I want. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 30 April 2013
Mr. Darren M. A. Ward (U.K.) - See all my reviews
After having only having one shelf supplied with the oven, this is exactly what we needed, fits like a glove in the oven does what it says on the tin!! Great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 20 Aug. 2013
Purchased this for a flat that has a Neff oven. Didn't want to pay Neff prices and these have worked out just fine. Was tempted by the universal expandable ones but they looked a little flimsier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 1 Nov. 2013
I needed an extra shelf for my oven as it only had the one.

This shelf is exactly like the on in my Whirlpool oven.

Strong and robust and perfect for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Sept. 2013
Wire shelf is reasonably priced and it was what I was looking for! It fits very well into the oven. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 21 Oct. 2013
Perfect fit for my Whirlpool oven. Matches the original shelves which arrived with my oven. Really handy having an extra shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I hated my oven (had no choice landlord picked ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Perfect I hated my oven (had no choice landlord picked it) Only one shelf and a stupid thick tray that was heavy and took up to much room. Tray gone and I now have a second shelf . Happy days role on Christmas this year it's going to be fun to cook and not a day fighting with the oven . Just wish I could change the drop down door but that's not going to happen !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd oven shelf, 10 July 2013
Bought this as a second wire shelf for our oven so we could fit more in at once. Fits perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›