4.0 out of 5 stars My hubby is pleased
I bought this for my husbnd for Christmas. He regularly uses it (not that I know what its for!!!) No complaints so far!
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Certified
Worked for one charge then came up with the dreaded iOS7 error of "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliable with this iPad". Also the actual lightning plug ended up coming loose and broke away on the inside. Just spend the few extra pounds for an official apple adaptor...
Published 16 months ago by Jack Warren

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Certified, 21 Feb. 2014
Jack Warren (South of the UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars My hubby is pleased, 24 Feb. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Apple MD820 TO Micro USB, 30 Jan. 2014
F. Bosch - See all my reviews
Dead on arrival.
could synch but could not charge my iPad mini retina display
Was refunded fairly quickly for the unit

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't pay extra for a fake!, 3 April 2014
P. Nicholas "Pen" (Chichester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
I ordered this from this seller as it was said to be an authentic Apple product and was at a price I would expect to pay for a genuine Apple product. I did that as I was fed up with buying eBay knockoffs that usually don't work properly. Problem is, that's all you get here too.

When it arrived, it was a counterfeit (no laser-etched USB logo) and it wouldn't charge.

When I asked them to send a replacement and to make sure it was a genuine one this time as that's what they advertised and I paid for, they sent another counterfeit one, that again doesn't work.

Basically, you might as well get one from a cheaper seller because at least then you won't be paying Apple prices for a fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to buying a spare cable, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
It's a great alternative to buying a new cable from apple. I haven't had any pop ups saying that this cable is not compatible with this device. I ordered one initially, which came in the official apple packaging. I then ordered two more and they came in an envelope, just in bubble wrap. I haven't had any problems with any of them so far, so I'm assuming they just removed the packaging to reduce cost of delivery. I use a 2m micro USB cable with this product, it seems to sync and charge just as a normal cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars The USB cable used is important, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
Warning - these do not work with all USB cables. I am not sure what the magic combination is yet.

It does not seem to be a length issue as I have tried working cables with a USB extension cable and these continued to work.

However, if you have the right cable they work fine. I have 2 which are both working for me. One in car and 1 as a secondary charger

3.0 out of 5 stars I've got 2 of these, one works perfectly the ..., 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
I've got 2 of these, one works perfectly the other, well that decides what day it wishes to work and how many times you need to unplug it and plug it back in before it does work. - Swapped them over and the troublesome one stays troublesome so it's not the cable or the charger!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally useful, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
I am an iOS dev and there is nothing that goes missing faster than iOS cables in a office. This little thing made every Micro USB cable valid for development. No more errors due to cables lack of authenticity.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is FANTASTIC. So robust., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
FANTASTIC! It allows me to use a strong cord rather than the apple cord. I would never buy another apple lightning cord now that I've found this. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars not the cheapest but seems to be good quality and much cheaper than, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple MD820 TO Micro USB (Personal Computers)
Work really well without any problems, not the cheapest but seems to be good quality and much cheaper than Apple

Apple MD820 TO Micro USB