on 2 April 2013
bought this for our daughter so far so good,only trouble is ,getting her up in the morning she as said its so relaxing
on 1 October 2013
We ordered this bed a bit sceptical for the price, but trusting the reviews.
This is one of the best bargains we have ever bought, it is so big, comfy and we get a great night sleep.
We recommend this to any one.
on 13 June 2014
I was a little sceptical about what this bed would be like due to the very low price and the fact that although the reviews all seemed positive, there wasn’t that many of them.

However, I am really pleased with the bed itself. The mattress is super comfy (I haven’t wanted to get out of bed since it arrived!), the divan base and headboard look a lot more expensive than expected and it is quite frankly HUGE!

The customer service was absolutely spot on. My queries were responded to in a very timely fashion, and the delivery time was particularly quick (it came within a week of ordering).

All in all, I would definitely recommend this bed and company that sold it – 5 stars!!
on 12 December 2012
I love this bed I can't fault it. Its so comfortable and I get a good night sleep every time. This bed so big I can fit 5 people on it side ways. lol
on 25 March 2013
amazing bed would recommened this bed to any one so comfy plenty of space for me and the hubby fast delievery
on 13 January 2013
I would recommend the bed to anyone good value and great quality.dream bed and dream customer service, bed on time,they were so understanding I needed the bed to be delivered early that day and they were so nice amd very helpfull from now on im getting beds only from bedexpress the best service I had so far. I would give them ten stars but only can give them 5 thanks again bedexpress
on 5 March 2014
Huge bed great price. So comfy couldn't get out of this morning what's not to like?
Highly recommended just may take a while for delivery
on 24 January 2014
Very happy with it so comfortable cant wait to sleep in it tonight couldn't believe how big it was either
on 21 May 2014
Really, what can you expect from a bed this price? In any event, I have slept well and love the extra room,and havent bankrupted myself in the process.
on 24 May 2014
I love my super king bed. It I had to give one complaint it is that it is not a foam matress as it took ages to try force it up the stairs. Love it