5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for the size and price of this item
Customer Video Review     Length:: 5:35 Mins
This speaker gives surprisingly good sound considering the price bracket it's in.

Clarity is very sharp on a wide variety of audio from songs, movies to general YouTube videos etc.

Bass reproduction isn't ground shaking but most importantly is distortion free and provides nice and clean sound.

Setup is as easy as...
Published 21 months ago by Mohammed Asif

3.0 out of 5 stars Very portable
This is the second one I have bought as liked the first very much . I bought first one for my grandson , it's great for him , tunes on his Mobil are clear and quiet loud. So decided o buy one myself to use with my iPad, I'm happy with it but the sound is not as good as the first one , its a little crackly, but don't be put off, it's proberly a one off , I should return it...
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Ps Turley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for the size and price of this item, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Electronics)
Length:: 5:35 Mins

Setup is as easy as any other Bluetooth device and range is sufficient.

Build quality is very impressive and would suggest that it should be in a higher price bracket when you take it out of the box and use if for the first time.

Overall considering price, quality of finish and product it's great value for money.

5-stars from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and very portable ..., 12 April 2013
GabeLogan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have other bluetooth speakers but wanted a small one to bring to work. Ordered this unit and it arrived on time.

Problem with bluetooth connection. It pairs as it should but the connection drops every now and again even when the connected phone is about 5 feet away from the speaker. This becomes worse when I try to touch the phone to change a song or change the volume. It looses the connection for about 1 to 3 seconds but reconnects again.

Before anyone comments about my phone, I have tried x2 Galaxy S3's and x2 Nexus 7's and the connection problem is the same, so I can safely say the speaker is faulty or has problem.
========================================

Edit 18/04/2013
I have contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement unit. I am happy to say that bluetooth problem has now gone.

What I like abouth this speaker:

confirmation beep/s when the speaker has entered pairing mode, when speaker is successfully paired, and when the and when it is unpaired.

10 hours of battery life as opposed to 5 hours on the Tecevo S10 which I also have.

The more universally used Micro usb port for charging against the mini usb port of the Tecevo S10

separate 3.5mm audio jack which is also universal, against the integrated port with USB with bespoke leads on the Tecevo S10

Sound quality is excellent, just like the Tecevo S10, but it is just a wee bit clinical, as opposed to the little punchy Tecevo S10, but this difference is really very very minimal you will not notice the difference when listening outdoors.

If you will ask me which one I like better, my answer will be this speaker due to the fact that battery lasts longer and I can use my phone charger with it. Aslo there is no loud hissing sound on this unit compared to the Tecevo S10. I have tested two of the SW100, and 3 units on the Tecevo S10, and the S10 had loud hissing on all of them.

SOLID 5 stars !!!

Please also read my review on the Tecevo S10, I gave it 3.5 stars - http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00A4DBJQM/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_4?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFourStar&showViewpoints=0

I will post pics of the speakers later...

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product in manufacture and sound!, 14 Jan 2013
I was sceptical about some of the rave reviews of this product, but having bought one I can only join the ravers!

The packaging is substantial and looks good, the speakerSD SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker is heavy for it's size, and that too looks good.

Straight out of the box, without first charging, it connected to both my Galaxy S3 and my iPod Touch without any problem.

The sound quality for such a small speaker is amazing, and I can't wait to pack something so small to have brilliant sound whilst on holiday!

I fully and wholly recommend this product in all respects.

Just in passing - I am 72, and at that "grumpy" stage of life - so to find something as good as this to take my time to write about is a bit of a wonder!!

The seller shipped the goods very quickly too - so everything in my humble opinion is just tickety-boo!!!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st impressions - Brilliant!, 5 April 2014
A mate in work brought one of these into work and we played with it for a while, pairing it to various phones and playing a wide variety of music through it. I was so impressed I bought one! Many have said how clear it is and that the bass is good for it's size but not window rattling etc. I would agree with these reviews but would like to add that as far as the bass goes, it may not be earth shattering but it is VERY tuneful - it is great to hear something like this that can discern the difference between a bass guitar and kick drums, most just have a low frequency grumble where as the bass on this really does play tunes. The story doesn't end there though because you can easily hear every detail right through the frequency range - it's very easy to pick out individual instruments in the mix like low level rhythm guitars and quiet backing vocals and percussion gadgets. As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of an audiophile and this thing has truly impressed the hell out of me! Okay it isn't going to replace your hi-fi system but for casual listening in the kitchen or the bathroom etcetera, it is just fantastic. I can't rave about it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little speaker, 22 Oct 2013
Had it delivered to work, only took a few minutes to set up so can now listen to my tunes on the go,nice and loud without distortion. Handy little storage box as well-

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, looks great, 19 May 2013
Really pleased with this - gives a much needed boost to my phone's speaker. The hands free functionality is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars In one word WOW!!!!!, 12 July 2013
I usually do a quick review on any product i buy from here but this little baby has just blown me away for a few reasons, let me start by this little speaker is not gona blow the roof of your house or even make your windows rattle but thats not what it says on the tin, what it will do is give you enough volume & bass to put outside on your garden table while having a few friends around or put in your bedroom or bathroom while getting ready to go out, it doesn`t surpass a volume level to a point were it starts to distort the little speaker inside but wow does the little thing produce enough volume and bass to keep everybody happy, when i first opened it and showed it to my wife she went yeh thats ok then i played blinkbox music through my Nexus 4 (which connected with in seconds through Bluetooth) her jaw dropped in shock and so did mine, a good volume a rich bass just brilliant for its size you really have to hear it to believe it, then i watched a movie on my Nexus 4 on Netflix just brilliant, i`l finish off by saying i`v not even charged it yet from straight out the box and its still going strong as i type, thats 2 nights of nearly solid use, pritty god damn good in my eyes ;-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 28 May 2014
Quite an amazing little speaker. Surpringly good sound for its small size and cost and a good build quality. A great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great speakers, 26 July 2013
Really handy and useful, great purchase and I intend to buy two more. Thanks a lot . I am writ

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker, 20 May 2013
This is a great item. Small, light weight and clear sound. Loud enough for such a small speaker.
Very convenient to carry around
Love it. :)