on 10 April 2014
Really gorgeous colours, material pretty good not rough at all like some that I have purchased in the past. I would definitely recommend.
on 18 February 2013
A little disappointed that there is a line where the fabric has faded where it has been folded into the packaging.
on 1 April 2013
I really like this product. It arrived before its deadline, keeps its colour when washed.
Only down side is its a slightly different colour to the picture, a bit lighter/ slightly more blue for the main panel. The middle strip is slightly more grey than the picture too.
on 24 November 2012
I had bought a similar looking product from a well-know High St. chain and this much less priced product is of as good a standard. Delivery was very prompt and well-packaged. This will be the summer alternative to my other one!
on 16 September 2013
Was happy with the quality of this item looks well too , delivery was fast and I think it was great value for money would recommend to others .
on 18 March 2013
Looked lovely when I first put them on the bed but they faded after the first wash even though I followed instructions.
on 22 August 2014
The high man-made fibre content helps stop creasing, but makes it much more sweaty than pure natural fibre
on 17 June 2014
feels nice, and looks grate, i wash them ant 0C with a withe sheet and it was ok no color got out!