on 16 May 2013
Very funny, I just love that cat - so like my cat in many ways. So easy to pick up and flick through when you need a lift.
on 11 April 2013
I personally love cats and can identify with the realistic parts of these drawings. However, if you have been watching the animated versions of these drawings on youtube you might find them a little lacking.
on 25 March 2013
I love this book, I think simon's cat is brilliant you tell he has a cat as they do some of the funniest things. I know some bits are beyond a cat to do, but they would do it if they could!
on 6 April 2013
Good for many a giggle. So true to real cat life! Simon has the knack of capturing just the right expression of face or figure in his cartoons to describe feline characteristics
on 19 April 2013
What you would expect & it delivers. Makes you smile, chuckle & think again when you talk to your cat: do they really have their own agenda?
on 23 March 2013
So true of our now lone cat. He dictates when he is bored or hungry even if it is the middle of the night or wee small hours!!!!!
on 23 April 2014
Bought for my 6 year old son who has endless fun watching simon's cat; I was concerned the book wouldn't hold his attention but he laughs just as much at it as he does at the animated version!
It was a stocking filler present and although we've probably seen all of simon's cats antics a hundred times we're not bored yet!! :-D
on 4 January 2016
Bought this book as a present I have a for a cat lover. I have purchases Simon for myself and others's Cat books previously for myself and others. I think they are hilarious.
on 1 January 2014
This was a cchristmas present for my daughter who is a big fan of Simons Cat. This was a small table present. Arrived in perfect condition and in time.
on 10 August 2013
Lots of time spent pouring over the illustrations and great hilarity all round by the whole family. Added to the collection of Simons cat goods.