4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special but does the job
Worn a couple of times so far & wash well. Material a bit cheap but a reasonable fit. Twin layer a bit odd.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Jane Jordan

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
These socks are fantastic. They are comfortable, supportive and they keep significant (in my case) amounts of moisture away from your feet while running.

Unfortunately they do have the incredibly frustrating habit of shrinking after one or two washes (despite my following the instructions). I have bought four pairs of these socks, only one pair has managed to...
Published 17 months ago by William Sharkey

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE BLISTERS................. HEAVEN, 10 May 2013
I will never go running again without my twinskin. not one blister- fantastic
The only small issue was about sizing so if you are near the size crossover go bigger.

great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars best sock ever, 1 May 2013
doesn't slip down or rumple up under foot
double skin means feet stay nice and fresh even for a 2 hour run

5.0 out of 5 stars No Rub, 13 April 2013
I bought these socks as I was going to be walking 14 miles for The Marsden March. I am pleased to report that I completed all 14 miles with very comfortable feet. No rubbing and, more importantly, no blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Blisters, 23 Mar 2013
Great socks - haven't had any blisters on my heals since using these but still tend to get them on the sides of my feet, more to do with needing a decent pedicure than the socks though.

4.0 out of 5 stars walking socks, 9 Feb 2013
the socks arrived quickly and fit perfectly, I would recomend them to all walkers the heel was a perfect fit which doesn't always happen
E. Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running socks., 11 Dec 2012
I tried this brand of running socks before, so I knew what to expect. These new ones did not disappoint. They are very comfortable and durable. I don't notice them when running (and I regularly run for 6 or 7 km at a stretch). Beautiful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic socks, 2 Nov 2012
These are the best running socks I have ever had. I have always suffered blisters on runs above 5 miles. A local running shop recommended these and they have been fantastic. Having recently run a 10 mile and half marathon two weeks apart without a single blister I cannot recommend them enough. These socks have 2 layers, which at first can feel a little odd, like wearing 2 pairs of socks but that soon goes. When putting these socks on you need to be a little more careful than with normal socks to make sure the layers don't bunch. Although this could just be me becuase I have very small narrow feet so the socks are not a tight on me as they are on other people. If you are suffering from blisters try these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars RUNNING SOCKS, 9 Dec 2012
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY SON AS A XMAS PRESENT. HE DOES A LOT OF RUNNING AND HAS SUFFERED A LOT WITH BLISTERS AND AFTER RUNNING A MARATHON INGROWING TOE NAILS. HE IS NOW TRAINING FOR ANOTHER SO HOPEFULLY THESE WILL DO THE TRICK.

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)