5.0 out of 5 stars Another grear read from John Locke!
Published on 20 Jan. 2011 by jontygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Published on 28 July 2011 by Chris Longmuir

5.0 out of 5 stars Another grear read from John Locke!, 20 Jan. 2011
The 'hero' is a hired assassin, Donovan Creed and the book is fast paced and witty. Totally unpredicatable with twists and turns I never saw coming. The main character, despite being a hired assassin with little or no moral code, is extremely likeable. And I think its that aspect that I enjoyed the most. His unconventional attitude meant that I was kept guessing where the book was going, unlike most crime thrillers where you usually know where you're headed.

I've now read all of the series and none have disappointed. One Tip - read them in order if you can. They CAN be read as stand alone, but the references to what happened in earlier books make much more sense. I think this is the correct order -

1. Lethal People:

2. Lethal Experiment:

3. Saving Rachel:

4. Now & Then:

5. Wish List:

6. A Girl Like You

7. Vegas Moon (In Progress - Expected Kindle release: April 15, 2011)

If you like the Robert Crais 'Elvis Cole' Books, then you'll love these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Jan. 2011
This is the second Donovan Creed book I've read and have found them both great reads, this one in particular. For a 5-6 hour reading thrill I don't think these books can be beaten.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 9 Feb. 2011
I love Donovan Creed. He might not be the perfect gentleman, but there is something attractive about this charismatic serial killer who loves his daughter... I have read all the books in the series and can heartily recommend them to anyone who enjoys a light-hearted thriller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 28 July 2011
I liked the first John Locke book I read and this one started out well, but the experiment part of the plot somehow got lost midway through and then the book became a bit fragmented and episodic with assassinations that seemed to have no relation to the lethal experiment plotline. It did refer back to the experiment thread at the end of the book, but I got the impression there was quite a bit of padding in the book to reach the required length. I did like the book, though, and will read more of John Locke's work. However because of the episodic nature of the last part of the book I can only give it 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love John locke, 8 May 2011
More crazy and compelling story telling from John locke and the bizarrely likeable assassin Donovan Creed. I can't explain why I love his books, but you absolutely must be able to suspend all belief whilst reading them or you suck all the enjoyment out with questions.

Another great book in this great series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine short read when travelling, 12 July 2014
A more balanced Creed story here with a bit more character development with Creed and Kathleen, as well as Callow and her partner. Creed tries to help Callow and gets into trouble as well as being sick with psychological blackouts. It becomes a tad unbelievable, but that is what we come to expect with Donovan Creed. This is an ok read when travelling, but don't expect a literary classic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Number 2, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lethal Experiment (Donovan Creed Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Having read the first book I was expecting a lot more. The first book kept a good story line . This one was not as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lethal Experiment (Donovan Creed Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I didn't think that this type of story line ...... assassins and killings would be my sort of story but wow I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read the next book !

5.0 out of 5 stars Books, 23 Jun. 2014
Bought from Amazon as this and sedveral others were on special offer for Kindle. One of a series - a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my, just love this author, 10 Jun. 2014
J. Walker (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lethal Experiment (Donovan Creed Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is my 2nd John Locke read, the man's just amazing. Just enough grimness to make you squirm, excellent worked out
plot with lots of twist and turns, and those witty comments that just keep popping up, love it. Off to get some more books from this guy.