5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!
I selected 5 stars
I like the product, the songs and the quality of the record.
I recommend this product for sure!
Thank you !
Published 1 month ago by Javier

2.0 out of 5 stars End of the Journey
Published 15 months ago by Grant Howard

2.0 out of 5 stars End of the Journey, 22 April 2013
I think the journey stopped here. After two phenomenal, exciting forays into world music with disco as the driver albums, maybe it was destined to come unstuck here. Voyage has nothing of the magic, none of the excitement or fun of 1 and 2. No exotic female vocals, just very average singing to very average disco tracks that just don't really ever catch the ears. As a fan of Voyage, I wanted to love this and was excited as I'd never had this on vinyl at the time like the other two. I just presumed they'd split following "Fly Away" and the supposedly death of disco in 1980. But they'd obviously soldiered on pushing out two more efforts.
I'd love to say more about this, but it really is very average. The rhythms are there, the production is tight - it's just the songs and the vocals are dull and forgetable. Artistically, I can understand the wanting to veer away from the same formula, however good and trying something else. It just isn't very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 16 Jun 2014
I selected 5 stars
I like the product, the songs and the quality of the record.
I recommend this product for sure!
Thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Nov 2012
this is the best collection in the disco re-charge collection go out and buy this collection now do it go amazon