I have used dozens of polishes over the years and have never found one that
ticks all the boxes like this one does.

Note that this is a combined polish and polymer-wax which is fine on it's own,
but will benefit from from a top coat of finishing wax such as Autoglym HD wax
applied afterwards and over the top.

It is easy to apply, has a...
Published on 16 May 2011 by Larry in Sussex

3.0 out of 5 stars Improved, but still not great
I have been using the previous formula before, and decided to test the new one. What I can say is that the product gives a nicer shine now, but some of the previous problems have not been solved. The "dusting" is still horrible, especially if you use the same applicator twice, it requires a bit of effort to put on the car, it does not fill any of the swirls (except maybe...
Published on 22 July 2012 by ghost_flo

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym's King of polishes - Sets the standard for others to follow., 16 May 2011
I have used dozens of polishes over the years and have never found one that
ticks all the boxes like this one does.

Note that this is a combined polish and polymer-wax which is fine on it's own,
but will benefit from from a top coat of finishing wax such as Autoglym HD wax
applied afterwards and over the top.

It is easy to apply, has a very, very, VERY fine cutting action that buffs my
paint to the highest gloss possible, the polymers and waxes in it also fill
light swirls reasonably well. (I have to cut out the bigger ones though)

I have tried it on my old beast and the showroom gloss it provides is excellent.

Repeated uses just make the gloss better and better.

Polishing off with a microfibre towel is very easy but it does create a fair
amount of white dust which needs dusting away.

If you use no other polish then this is the one to use - Even on it's own it provides
a decent standard of wax and polymer protection to your paint.

Claying your clean paintwork before Super Resin Polish will leave it glass-smooth
and an applying an additional top coat of a decent wax such as Autoglym HD wax
after the Super Resin Polish will pay dividends with even greater protection though and
give a wet look gloss.

And get yourself some microfibre cloths - they are magic for buffing off.

And don't worry about the cutting action as I have said, it is very, very fine indeed.

Watch out for the top! the hinge of mine broke off - I was daft enough to wax the container
and it slipped out of my hands - DOH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Polish - WOW!, 1 Feb 2012
Yes , as you guessed , it's still as good as ever Autoglym products. At such good value you really can't go wrong!! If you want to achieve a showroom finish then look no further, I recommend washing with Autoglym shampoo first ( don't use any old detergent or washing up liquid ) then dry off with a chamois/microfiber until all the bodywork is dry.

Application is the next step after all washing + drying is complete you can start polish. I use a microfiber cloth to apply it with but you can use a sponge applicator (works all the same). Then with the free Autoglym Hi Tech finishing cloth which comes with it you use that to buff the polish to achieve that showroom shine!

TIPS.

DON'T use in the sun.
Use circular motions when applying the polish
Do small sections at a time so you don't end up with dried polish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best polish available, 5 Mar 2011
Mr. John Richards "jrpl47pp" (Bristol, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I have used many makes of polish over the years, but Autoglym cannot be beaten. It's easy to apply and remove, and gives a deep shine that really lasts. It seems to make it harder for the dirt to stick, so the car looks cleaner longer. Some surface scratches are also removed. Top product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym, 14 Sep 2011
I've always used Autoglym polish and I was amazed to see I could buy a full litre for the same price of 350mls in the shops!!!!
An excellent product easy to use and always gives a fantastic shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars super resin polish, 9 Aug 2012
Mr. P. Kenworthy (uk) - See all my reviews
I like all Autoglym products and the price I paid for One Litre was a real mega bargain. An excellent all round car polish. Autoglym are always out on top. Great on my Leon FR.

5.0 out of 5 stars AutoGlym Polish, 22 Aug 2010
I've used this polish for years - one of the best available. This large bottle is good value and was delivered quickly. The product and supplier can't be faulted in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1 Litre, 28 April 2012
A very high quality product and very good value for money indeed from the seller - POLISH BY POST. The coating looks very good and it is also very good to protect paintwork on a long term basis. I also use the Autoglym wax - Extra Gloss Protection. Both products when used together maximise water proofing and help to protect the paintwork against rust and paint chips.
Please note the carnauba waxes apparently (and most likely have) a better finish to the coating and thus makes the bodywork look even better. However, they are not as long lasting as the artificial waxes, eg. Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection and will therefore need to be applied more often. I hope this review has been helpful to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 30 July 2012
I have used this product for the last 10 years and it never lets me down.Quick, easy and brilliant finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 2 July 2010
Mrs. L. A. Whiting "snappy01" (birmingham uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this polish for my father-in-law as it is the only one he will use. It dries to a powder and is easily wiped away leaving a lovely shine. Definetly worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model (Automotive)
I read the reviews and wasn't 100% sure, but thought it was worth a go for my needs. My new car after washing had swirls and haze and it was driving me nuts. I seen this and though it was worth a try, really pleased I did now. After washing in Autoglym Bodywork shampoo conditioner and drying the car, I used this with the palm applicator. I made sure I put only a small amount on, and once dry it can off very easy and left no dust at all. I used the Autoglym Hi-tec finishing cloth and our car looks as it should, new. The results are fantastic and the car is still shinning and no swirl or haze marks.