5.0 out of 5 stars great value and unlike ebay arrives when promised!
Great stuff and twenty mins to build. just need the birds to like it now and move in. fingers crossed
Published 15 months ago by lewistonkinson

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Published 13 months ago by Mark Dealtry

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Duck House with Wooden Floating platform Large 359 (Misc.)
I wish I could have afforded one of the (much) more expensive versions. This one is very bright - almost orange - so I am hoping it will weather quickly. Also the bright green roof isn't very attractive and i am wondering if I can cover it with some other material. The wood is very thin, so I'm guessing it wont last for years and years. I expect I'd feel happier about it if our local ducks had decided to use it, but they don't seem to like it either. Oh well, fingers crossed!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and unlike ebay arrives when promised!, 25 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fLOATING dUCK hOUSE, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Duck House with Wooden Floating platform Large 359 (Misc.)
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter - and we were both very pleased. In particular that this item was being offered at a special discounted cost providing a great reduction on the normal cost. AND THE DUCKS APPEAR VERY HAPPY AS WELL!