on 29 November 2013
Nice compact machine. Not too heavy and the dust container is a good size and easy to empty. The hose is a bit cumbersome but overall a good product.
on 22 January 2013
Bought this product about 2 months ago and very impressed with suction power! Great performance in comparison to my previous cleaner and at the same time it is much lighter! It has nice long hose and pets tool too! Definitely recommend!
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2013
does a good job but rather a heavy cumbersome cleaner for doing stairs.does a better job than the old cleaner.
on 8 May 2013
Brilliant hoover. Very powerful and nice and neat size wise to put away in a cupboard. Easy to empty and when taking it out of the box easy to assemble. Even I could do it!!!
on 22 July 2013
Previously owned a Vax which was quite old and lost its suction. This vacuum was ordered and delivered within 48 hours - fantastic. Easy to set up with just the handle to attach - so took a few minutes only. Whizzed round and found the suction great (nearly lifted the carpets wow!) - I cannot believe the dirt it lifted. I have a rug that almost looks like it has had a spring clean - very impressive. It is quite lightweight compared to the old Vax and easy to move about. Totally recommended - I am so glad I made this purchase!
22 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2013
This cleaner has very good suction and works perfectly. It has a long cable, is fairly light and easily maneuverable. Good hose and tools and different settings for different jobs. Highly recommended.
on 22 February 2015
I bought one of these hoovers when it was under £100. I've had it & used it for a while now. The first one chewed up the cable down to the wires so Amazon replaced it & sent me another new one. Even though it is light weight & the suction is good, it doesn't have the wall to wall cleaning like it says, the cable is too short, the hose isn't extendable so it's too short & when you pull it out to use it, a lot of dust falls out of it, the cable constantly falls out of the top holder, the brush bar holder isn't strong enough & the brush bar just keeps falling off, the cable coming out of the base of the hoover is dangerous because if you accidently run over it, that's it, the hoover is broken as the hoover chews through the cable down to the wire (SO DANGEROUS), the wheels are very wobbly, the hoover falls over very easily, it is very noisy, the small brush holder is in the wrong place as the cable just keeps knocking it off, it fills up very quickly & it is hard to empty, & now for some reason, the dirt keeps collecting in the top of the container & not in the bottom like it's supposed to, i have no idea why, i'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this problem? The hoover also stinks, even with cleaning the filters. I wouldn't recommend this hoover to anyone. I'll use & keep it until it dies & then i'll probably go back to using my upright Dyson, which is heavier, but at least it does what it's supposed to & it has none of these annoying faults. The only reason i changed is because the Dyson was a bit heavy.
on 21 August 2013
Love, love, love this cleaner. Light in weight (in comparison to my last one), easy to clean. The suction is very good. The attachment for stairs, cushions, etc., is brilliant, I can't stop using it. I have 2 cats and I large dog and all 3 leave a lot of hair on furniture etc., Highly recommend it, can't find any fault or complaints about it and the price is very good too.
on 9 September 2013
I purchased this vacuum after previously having two Dyson cleaners. I went back to a Hoover and I'm glad I did, this is a great little cleaner with plenty of suction and copes easily with the large amount of fur left daily by out two long haired cats. It does not have a hose that reaches the full length of the stairs but is light enough to carry and I havnt found this to be a problem. The only thing I would change is to extend the power lead which I find to be a little short, having said that I am more than happy with this cleaner, its performance,build quality and price and I have no problem in recommending it.
on 25 January 2015
Great vacuum cleaner for pet hairs - have a Border Collie that sheds everywhere and this tackles it very well. Like the stair brush attachment which sounds like an aeroplane but does the job in half the time of my old vacuum. Has hard floor setting which saves time using a pan & brush, & hose & attachment for the edges/ under furniture. Hose is quite long enough to do the stairs but need to take vacuum up with me at half way point which is not a problem. Emptying cylinder is easy as is cleaning filter. ,Definitely recommend this vacuum for pet owners even if it is a bit noisey.