on 8 November 2015
This is a great set for beginners.

I gave this to my 11 year old daughter and she was able to perform most of the tricks in no time at all. All of the card tricks leave people of all ages in amazement with little effort. This is a great starting point before moving on to the more difficult of illusions. It comes complete with the props and cards. A huge thumbs up !!!!
on 5 October 2012
OMG. I watched Dynamo on TV and thought his tricks were good and now I can do almost all of them with this set. This is a brand new product by Marvin's Magic and I would highly recommend this one as a best seller for This coming Christmas. I have seen some Magic Sets in my time but this one out does them all. Crazy value for money 250 Tricks for 14.99 that's amazing. Thank you for launching this Marvins's Magic.
on 6 January 2016
brought for a 13 year old son who loves card street magic, found hard to use but sure he will grow into it and sit down to read properly, very quality product, good price and very impressed son on xmas day.
on 19 January 2014
Bought this for myself to entertain the grandkids. Worth the money just for the disappearing card box alone! That's all I've used so far because of time pressures - you have to learn/practise the tricks. One of my granddaughters rushed home and made her own version of the trick with an empty raisin packet!! Good book enclosed, but I was a bit confused with references to tricks enclosed in the box (a number of them) versus tricks you do with a 'normal' pack of cards. Need to read the book more carefully. Magic Circle here I come!!
on 7 April 2014
This product was good all around, but can't do the trick more than once without having to re-arrange the cards etc out of the view of another person. But great product for kids
on 25 January 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old granddaughter for Christmas and she loved it.

It was really good value for the price we paid, and our granddaughter loved learning and performing the tricks to the rest of the family. Lots of tricks in the box, so will provide a good show when they're all mastered.
on 13 June 2013
Bought for my 14 year old son who is just into magic with cards. He has had endless hours of enjoyment from this book and his 'slight of hand with the cards' has become good.
on 19 September 2013
Bought for nephew, went down very well and has since displayed a good few impressive tricks. Good value for what you actually get inside.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this as a present for my 12 year old nephew for Christmas. He mastered a couple of tricks on the day! Looked to be lots of cards and tricks to be learned!
on 22 January 2014
wow what a great present have spent hours practicing my new found magic skills,hours of fun to be had with this fantastic box of tricks

See one answered question