5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Slingbox Sling Box SOLO 5v dc replacement power supply adapter (Electronics)
I have a Slingbox Solo but it stopped working. No lights on. Read a lot of forums and decided it was my power supply. Even opened up the Solo box to check capacitors, but they were fine. An old 5v power supply would light the power light but not the Network light. Big turning point! One guy in a forum said that 5v will light power light but you need 4000mA to work the network. So, took the gamble a bought this. 5v 4000mA. Plugged it in an voila my Slingbox Solo is back, working as good as new. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Mar 2014
Ian Boulton "Cat mad" (Solihull, England, UK, Europe) - See all my reviews
Found this on a UK website and it is half the price of that from Sling. Works as it should and the design fits easily in an extension lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement power supply for Slingbox, 13 May 2013
Mr. P. Holt "Phillip Holt" (I travel the world) - See all my reviews
I have been using Slingbox's for many years having three in operation, with two SlingCatchers. The weakest part of the Slingbox package from my perspective is the Slingbox supplied power supply. I have replaced all but one. On the Slingbox the power light is on but there is no network light and thus no connection. By replacing the power supply ordered from this company, in all cases, the Slingbox is active again and has continued operating. I have no reason not to give this company 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Solo has a new lease of life.., 8 May 2013
After working perfectly for the last 12 months my Slingbox Solo suddenly lost network connection and the indicator light would not come on (the power light was still on).

After some research, it seemed that many other people have experienced the same problem, and replacing the power supply rectified it.

So, I ordered this one Slingbox Sling Box SOLO 5v dc replacement power supply adapter and as soon as I plugged it in and powered it up the network light came on and everything worked perfectly.

Definitely worth a go if you're experiencing this type of problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014