on 23 March 2014
I needed a turntable for doing my flower arranging, I had only just given my cake
making turntable to the charity shop, so I wanted something not costing too much.
This turntable is great much better that my old old and a lot cheaper.
I am thrilled with it.
on 10 July 2013
I use this for flower arranging and it is brilliant, would recommend this as it could have multiple uses. Great
on 9 March 2013
I love it, its a nice size, beautiful looking and feels lovely too. It works really well too, turns smoothly
on 20 January 2013
Excellent product. Runs very smoothly. Spilt red wine wiped off easily and didn't leave a mark! Would recommend to anyone.
on 23 December 2014
I actually use this for floristry rather than cake decorating. The turn table is really handy for spinning my arrangments without damaging my display.

True to image, big enough, rather large, remember to pay attention to exact measurements,

recommended for florists!
on 22 May 2013
It was just what i wanted and the quality is great the Beech wood is great as i can use for different things not only cheese
on 2 October 2015
An early Christmas present to myself......studied many reviews and settled on this one..nice and big and my 8 sugar bowl sized bowls I picked up for 60p each from Sainsburys look lovely around the edge of this leaving the centre free for something else.......runs smoothly and I am very pleased with it. Can't wait for Christmas Day when it make's it's first appearance at the table!!
on 24 September 2015
The screws were loose when received so had to disassemble (& oil) castor unit then replace screws with larger ones & reassemble. Apart from that it seems fine.
Review update 2 ==> 5 Stars.
Update: Having used it for a dinner party that ended up with people sitting on The Lazy Suzan & being spun around, making a great impromptu game, I have updated the review to 5 stars. Tested to over 700rpm and being robust enough for people to sit on it & work perfectly afterwards this is an excellent product!
review image
on 13 January 2014
Brilliant purchase & came in very handy when guests arrived, salad, crackers. Cheeses placed on turntable, my grandchildren loved the fact that they could just turn it and help themselves to a choice of cheeses, it makes a good focal point to the table, very pleased
on 1 September 2013
I bought this item as my daughter wanted them for her xmas table and thoght what a good idea for me to get it for her as her xmas present

See one answered question