on 18 March 2013
Speedy dispatch. A little wider than expected, BUT very snug and enough to cover the entire forehead and keep it warm in cold weather or skiing trips. Nice lining inside. 1 size fits all, but I find it just right, not too tight or too loose. Got this in Purple, vibrant colour and not garish at all. Overall it's well made and worth the money. I'm now even tempted to get another colour!
on 23 April 2013
This has been great in the recent cold spring we have had, kept that cold wind out of my ears very effectively and not too warm if the day is slightly sunny.
on 21 March 2014
Great for the winter, Ideal for skiing. I bought it a bit late, early Spring and its already too hot to wear, ill have to wait till next winter to get the use. Well made, good quality. I bought the grey and I love it. Quite a wide band, so it does stick up off your head a bit.
on 19 February 2014
Quality excellent and fleece lined . Bright colour option eye catching so hoping my daughter can be spotted should she get caught in an avalanche !!
on 16 February 2013
Great fast service, item as described in the advert. Would ure this company again and would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks
on 14 February 2013
The band is a little wide, but soft and warm.
Wasn't expecting the lovely fleece lining.
This will go well with my ski gear.
on 14 June 2013
Bought this for the wife to keep her ears warm and her hair out of her face while walking the dogs and playing golf. She loves it.
on 18 March 2014
Just what I wanted fantastic quality I ordered 2 and was not disappointed would like one in every colour please
on 3 March 2014
I love this head band, it is super cosy and great value for money, I didn't want to take it off !
on 29 October 2015
Great value for money. Wrong item initially delivered however return sent and correct item received within 3 working days, Company kept me informed - good customer service. Headband Looks good and have been complimented several times including being asked if it is a designer brand. Size wise I have a 57cm head and it is a good fit.

See one answered question