4.0 out of 5 stars The crush wars
This is a very good book and I would recommend it to 11-13 year old girls. The story didn't make sense in some places but otherwise it was brilliant. I liked how it switches from different point of views but I don't like how it sort of didn't finish properly in my point of view. Apart from this it was a great book and it even sort of had a moral to it.
Published on 23 Feb. 2013 by Eve Reynolds

Published 14 months ago by J. Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - genuinely one-star, not a review by a child who doesn't understand the star rating ..., 24 Jan. 2014
J. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
Save yourself the 77p, save your own sanity if your child likes to read aloud to you, and save your child from this worthless nonsense. Read the first paragraph of the product description above and imagine that over and over again - blue blue eyes, staring, boys, 'I didn't even used to like boys', staring, I just want to touch his hair, staring. No plot at all, just the deeply unlikeable heroine mooning over a series of boys while her equally vile 'frenemy' barks "choose a boy!" at her. I didn't even realise when my 9yo daughter had finished reading the book to me, in part because I had lost the will to live and was barely conscious, and in part because nothing had actually happened. Add a helping of hypocritical, self-serving religion, alongside offensive use of 'spastic' and 'spazz', and I'm left wondering just how dangerous the fumes would be if I set fire to the Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars The crush wars, 23 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Feb. 2013
Five stars
It's an amazing book full of real life (ish) dilemmas
Nicole is torn between three different boys all popular to her and special

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 May 2014
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
Wow this author is just THE BEST!!!! This is SUCH a great book!!!!! Melanie Marks is incredibly talented!!!!! Wow!!!!!! Also if you liked this book you'd definitely enjoy Cathy Cassidy books but remember to read the rest of the middle school war books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crush wars, 16 April 2014
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
Cool,funny and makes u long to have a bf like Daniel Matt or Justin love this book x x x

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant, fast paced well written.
I really felt connected to the story, I felt like I was falling love with her crushes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
I love this book because it has been the best book about boys I have ever read! And it has inspired me to go and talk to a boy that I like.
I chose this rating because it was the best book about boys and really has made me laugh, feel excited and be happy!
I would recommend this book to my best friend Ella because we love to talk about boys.
And we have massive crushes at the minute, the same boy but we don't have a crush on the same boy it is two boys but we have a massive crush on them, and they look at us sort of like they want us too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
I read this book over and over . Except at the end you don't find out what happens.but that's the only down side . I would recommend this book to a girl who is 9 - 16. So you should definitely buy it . :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically summed up the confusing lovely dovey world of a teen!, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
Oh my God! Melanie Marks story line reminded me so much of the typical life of a teen! Frenemies, crushes, and endless note passing during class! I cannot help but recognise the comparisons that happen to many girls just like Nicole! This book I would recommend to readers between the ages 11-13 as a funny and girly guide to surviving the confusing, embarrassing unforgettable moments that come with being a teenager! Good easy read that will be enjoyed and used as a survival guide when and if you do come to that awkward stage of coming to terms with crush wars!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Crush Wars (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book...
I also liked how the author changes the view : Nichol to Matt and so on...

The Crush Wars